29

Kook with confidence wore the headset and stood on the marked spot....he took his position but chuckled when tae back hugged him.....

"Sweet heart you think you can distract me with this"kook spoke...

"Don't underestimate me Mr mafia"tae spoke smirking...kook nodded

He aimed at the dummies forehead but his eyes went wide when tae's hand started to move towards his down wards.....

"What happened Mr jeon....aim properly"tae whispered as his hands traced kook's abs going down just some inches up from kook's member....

Kook sighed in relief when tae moved his hand back...tae noticed him sighing....and thought....'i will prove you wrong....just wait and watch Mr mafia'

Kook again aimed the dummy and was about to press the trigger but gulped and closed his eyes when tae pinched his clothed nipple....

"Sensitive"tae whispered near his neck....and gave a peck there making kook feel shrivers .....

"Mr jeon...you should press trigger to shoot the dummy"tae husked too close to kook's ears that his lips were touching kook's ear ....kook hummed but wasn't able to press the trigger as he wasn't able to open his eyes....

A small groan left from his lips when tae again pinched the same nipple...."what are you waiting for ...shoot...Mr jeon...shoot"tae spoke putting his palms on others chest....

Kook pressed the trigger when tae asked him to do....he shut open his eyes when he heard a bang....he was confused what just happened but his attention went on tae who was laughing loudly....

"Oh my....that was....ok ok...koo"tae spoke biting his lips to stop himself from laughing....

"Koi...where is the bullet.... wait....me bullet...where are you~~"tae spoke as he giggled loudly acting as he was finding the bullet....

"Oh...Mr bullet....I can't see you....ahh I found the bullet koo...see wow you are indeed the sharpest shooter....the way you shooted on the perfect spot..."tae spoke making kook to roll his eyes....

As the bullet went in the side wall of where the dummy was placed... kook's ears were red but don't know if the reason was his embarrassment or he was kinda flustered....

"I must say...no one can distract you...I got that now...."tae mocked kook who looked at everywhere other than tae who was laughing now....

"Fine...I agree I got distracted....but that's not for me to get such a distraction every day...right...my sweet heart back hugging me... pinching my nipples....wah...what a way to distract your lover"kook spoke thinking he can make tae shy...but why he forget his every move always get turns ups and down....

"So....is it wrong to do this things with me dear koo~"tae spoke coming close to kook...he stared at kook's lips and kook thought he is finally getting a kiss from other....

"Don't think that ....you have to work more hard to get this lips on yours"tae spoke as he traced kook's bottoms lips....

"Let's go now...hyung's must be waiting for us....I didn't even told them that I am coming your home"tae spoke as he left the basement leaving a confused behind....

"I can't with you sweet heart....why you have to be this bold and wake my jr....aaahhh"kook muttured to himself knowing he was already hard.....

****

A week later.....

"Koo...are you done yet or not...."tae whinned as peeked in kook's room....

"Yeah done.... let's go"kook spoke as he walked to tae and they both walked down together.....

They are having a small family dinner today in a private resturant which is fully booked by jeon's,Kim, and mins....

How can they have dinner so openly with mins....so the restaurant Is basically booked for their celebration on jeon's and mins success project....and as  tae is kook's lover which almost everyone....kook had invited tae's family too....

Their car stopped Infront of the restaurant as they all stepped out together looking like a perfect family....hobi and Lisa are already there as they are kook's only family and they should be involved in the family dinner too right.....

Taekook,namjin and yoonmin walked to their table where hobi and Lisa were already waiting for them...

"Hello Mr and Mr Kim...I am Jung hoseok...kook's friend and hyung....you can call me hobi or jhope"hobi spoke introducing himself to the Kim couple as min couple already knew him.....

"Hello...I am lalisa... Jungkook's friend"Lisa spoke with a smile

"Nice to meet you..."both of them said...

They all sat on their respective chairs and started to order their own food....

"Excuse me please make his order less spicy "kook spoke....tae was about to say the same but kook spoke before him...

"Sure sir... anything else"the waiter asked...

"Yeah...bring a strawberry ice cream and one chocolate ice cream "kook spoke smiling at tae who showed his boxy smile....

"Wow...you know his favourite ice cream flavour also"Jimin teased tae ....

"Of course hyung he has searched everything about me....not like hyung who still don't know you like dumplings..."tae spoke making yoongi to gulp....while Jimin glared at him....

"Min yoongi"Jimin called in a stern voice...

"Umm....babe"yoongi shuttered....

"Now kisses for two weeks"Jimin spoke as he huffed and looked in different directions.....

"You are such a brat"kook whispered to tae...

"Huh...I know that and I am proud of that"tae spoke with a proud grin...

Kook smiled widely and shook his head....he don't know how much more he is goona fall for this sassy tiger....

*****

They were eating peacefully until tae's phoned ringed...he looked at the caller id....kook peeked too and sighed as he knew who is was just by seeing the name tae has saved ..

'Amry friend'.....

Tae picked the call and started to talk to her....

"Hello Emily"tae spoke cheerfully...

"Hii tae...how are you "Emily spoke...

(They are talking in English)....

"Fine...tell about yourself"Emily spoke...

"I am fine too....why you called all of sudden"tae asked...

"Actually I wanted to talk to Mr jeon..."Emily spoke...

Tae hummed and gave kook the phone...Emily told kook that Doyoung is trying dig in namgi's meetings....how and when when they met...he starting to have doubt on them....

Kook frowned hearing all this...so he asked according to her what should they do know....she explained how kook should meet Doyoung and start whatever their plan is....kook thought for a while before agreeing....

"We have to leave for Italy"kook spoke after disconnecting the call...

He told everything to everyone...."it's ok you go and defeat him...."Jin spoke...

"I want to take tae with me....is it ok Joon and yoongi hyung"kook asked being a little hesitant....

"Yes ..you can take him we trust you you will protect him always"namjoon said...

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote...

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author