Miami Heat Wave

|Pyramid|
we walk into Studio A for pyramid

"let's go girls! come on" Abby says

"last week's competition fire and ice elite was a big disappointment ladies, i mean here we are invited back as winners and you guys don't even place not acceptable. 7 of you weren't in unison the group needs to be cleaner do you understand?"

we all nod

"alright now let me get onto the pyramid." Abby says and walks over to the pyramid

"first i have Mackenzie, i think your acting could've been bigger and longer and i think when you walk we need to work on turning your feet out."

"next i have Paige, i was in the dressing room all day long with you i didn't see you utilising your spare time and you need to do that."

"next Nia, i just need to see more from you."

"next we have Chloe, Chloe i thought you did a nice job on your solo but your age is ten you're competing ten to twelve you have to dance like a twelve year old."

"moving up we have Brooke, once again you danced thirteen to fifteen at thirteen you won the whole division."

"next we have Maddie, Maddie you did a nice job on your solo but i want you to win even when Kayla is doing lyrical." 
Maddie nods

"and on top of the pyramid Kayla, Kayla i told you, you had to win and you did well done." 
i smile and nod

"alright now this weekend we will be travelling to Miami beach Florida" 

"AHHHH!" we all scream and jump up and down

"there's sun, there's sand and there's pool boys, we will all be performing a group number." Abby says

"even me?" Kenzie asks

"even you." Abby says

"yay" Kenzie beams

"the group number is called reputation i want you to think about net from the chello and frankie avalon and beach blanket bingo." Abby says

"now moms when those girls get home tonight i want you to look at some of those old movies i want the girls to see what that's all about because that's going to be their group number it's 60 it's pony it's swim cute cute cute fun in the sun."

"this week Kayla you have another solo, Maddie you have a solo and Chloe you also have a solo" 
i smile and Maddie high fives me i'm so excited!

"and the next soloist will be Nia, we also have a trio with Maddie, Chloe and Paige."

Maddie Chloe and Paige hug and we clap for them

Paige puts her hand up

"yes?"