Mini Dancers, Big Drama

last week Abby didn't seem to happy so i hope she's a bit better this week since her new mini team is here

|Pyramid|
"this is a big day the minis are gonna come in today, they're only taking class they aren't competing" Abby says

"but Abby how is that going to work with the mini team if you are already limited with the resources of time how are we cominate with both teams" Holly asks

"i'm going to use for faculty members" Abby says

"alright moving right along unfortunately we have to talk about the competition last week we only had one winner in our solo divisions not in Kendall and Mackenzies division and our group didn't win the overall now i think there's one difference Maddie hears things in the music that most of you don't hear so she is the person that holds together the group now let's get to the pyramid."

"on the bottom of the pyramid Kendall, you placed third you can be a pretty girl all day long when it's hurt or pain we need your face to express those words and that's what we aren't getting"

"alright next on the pyramid Nia, solo artist have two videos out there why are you down there?"

Nia shrugs

"cause you were second"

"next we have Mackenzie, Mackenzie same thing you're letting people beat you so they're beating Mack Z they're beating Maddies little sister for them it's a big deal it needs to be bigger deal for you too"

"next Brynn, i didn't see a stellar performance i didn't see any mistakes you were just middle of the room"

"next on the pyramid JoJo."

"i'm doing good guys!" JoJo says

"i felt that you rallied behind the character of the wolf"

"next we have Kalani, Kalani is now a baby sitter again!"

we all clap for Kalani

"that's good, Kira has a baby everybody's happy" Abby says

"as far as helping everybody with the choreography and figuring it out it would have to be Kalani"

"but our winner last week was Kayla"

everybody claps and i smile

"you did your first solo of the season after your big week but you didn't just settle because you are a disney star now you still went and won and that's what i like to see."

"this week we are attending Devotion To Dance competition they're devoted to dance you're devoted to dance this entire week" Abby says

"alright now Kayla and Kendall i promised a solo to the highest scoring soloist it was you two..Kendall the name of your routine is All Eyes On Are On Me the last thing i said to you last week at the competition was about paying attention to the lyrics in the song but you went onstage and placed third"