New Girl In Town

|Pyramid|
"come on girls let's go" Abby says as we walk in

"congratulations on a successful dance concert"

the moms clap for us

"all of your performances were amazing you showed the entire city of Pittsburg why we are ranked nationally in the country as one of the top dance studios"

"keep in mind this is the road to nationals this is where it gets tough because we will be travelling to california to go to the ihollywood competition" 

i gasp and we all cheer

"at the bottom of the pyramid i have Paige, you couldnt do too much with the boot i understand that i want it to heal you were supposed to see a doctor four weeks" 

"she's going this week" Kelly says

"so let's hope Paige that you're going to be dancing again" Abby says

"next Brooke, Brooke the hiphop dance wasn't really your thing"

"next Mackenzie, Kenzie went out there and you looked just like the big girls however i thought the hiphop choreography went over your head"

"moving on i have Nia, you received the award for the most improved student and that is something to be very proud of however like i've said before do not rest on your lorals"

"moving up Chloe, Chloe trapped you did a great job in the role."

"next Maddie, Maddie you're here because you were strong and percised with every number you did." 

"and on top of the pyramid is Kayla, Kayla you're here because you won the scholarship in your age division."
i nod

"Kendall you can see you're not on the pyramid yet keep working keep trying and you might get on this team"

"Mackenzie you've a solo you better do the whole number"

"Nia you also have a solo" 

we clap for Nia

"Chloe you'll also be doing a solo" 

i smile to Chloe

"now i have one more solo to give out who wants it? who thinks they could do it?" 
me and Maddie raise our hands

"it's going to Kayla." 

i smile

"everybody is in the group routine Kendall i am inviting you to travel to California with us to participate in the group number" 
we clap for Kendall

"you're dismissed, spread apart we have lots of work to do" Abby says

|Group Rehearsals|
we start learning the group dance and it's very like where have all the children gone