Clash Of The Dance Moms

|Pyramid|

"come on girls let's go let's go let's go" Abby says as we walk into pyramid

"well congratulations the annual dance concert is over the show went off without a hitch"

"let's get to the pyramid."

"first i have Paige, Paige wasn't there Paige was given the opportunity to do a new solo very unprofessional."

"next we have Brooke, she could've sang summer love song in my show for the finale i single handly was given her the opportunity to resurrect that old song and get alot more millage out of it."

"next we have Asia, Asia you did an outstanding job with the solo you do all these really exciting tricks grab your legs spin it around three times and you couldn't put your pants in right, Kristie you're a dance mom you know better."

"i do." Kristie says

"next i have Nia, Nia what can you do better than everybody else it's good it's fine but it's not excellent." Abby says

"if you were to give her probably a little bit more of your time of attention one on one i think she could prove to you that she is a great and talented dancer" Holly says

"alright moving on Mackenzie, Sandra from Dance Track magazine said that you were fantastic nerd you just didn't know enough nerd moves or nerd poses."

"moving up we have Maddie, you had the opportunity to do a new routine i had to put my hand up for you that can't happen if your gonna act like that i'm gonna pass you up and give those opportunities to other people."

"and next we have Kayla, same goes for you i offered a solo and you clearly didn't want to do it, don't ever hesitate for an opportunity just because you don't want to hurt your friends feelings."

i bite my lip and nod

"and next we have Chloe, you would have to be the mvp of the show she knew Paige's choreography she just did it"

we all clap for Chloe and i give her a side hug

"now Christi i'm looking at your body language and your not thrilled shes this high"

"i'm thrilled she's second on the pyramid of course i am." Christi says

"and now on top of our pyramid is none other than our Dance Track cover magazine girl miss Kendall." Abby says
we all cheer for Kendall

"Kendall was looking into that camera like you were looking at another mean girl"

"this week we will be attending Believe inLancaster Pennsylvania this is gonna be a biggie, you are all in the group routine and the name is Open Waters you better be the sharks in those open waters, moms the wicked witch will be there

"this week we will be attending Believe inLancaster Pennsylvania this is gonna be a biggie, you are all in the group routine and the name is Open Waters you better be the sharks in those open waters, moms the wicked witch will be there."

wooo Cathy...

"now i also found out that she is doing a trio so that means we're gonna do a trio, Chloe, Kendall and i was gonna choose Maddie but i think i'm going to use Nia."