Solo Fever

|Pyramid|

"girls let's go! moms welcome to millennium this is one of the premiere dance studios in LA" Abby says

"alright ladies this week we are staying right here in california" Abby says

we all clap

"yes, but i want to talk about the ihollywood competition you were not focused on that competition and i want to compliment each and every one of you on that little girl Nikaya that came to our studio you were all friendly you all behaved like nice young ladies, you guys i don't know what happened let's put ihollywood behind us we are moving on to the pyramid"

"on the bottom of the pyramid Kendall you're back on the team that's where you have to start i thought you were outstanding in the group routine it's those shoulders the technique everything that has to continue to improve"

"next Paige, you're coming off an injury you did the group routine i thought you did very well you should be 100% by this week you need to dance full out"

"and next Brooke, you were in the group dance and you did not finish the routine in time with everybody else"

"and next we have Maddie, Maddie you did the group dance you just kinda blended in a dancer like you should stand out amongst the crowd"

"moving on Nia, you were giving something different the music was very difficult for me to choreograph too it was also very difficult to dance too i thought you handled it really well you're big problem is the technique so you need to step it up babe"

"moving up the ladder Chloe, Chloe you made the top five i want number one you need to be consistent you came out you did two turns and bobbled all over the place"

"next is Mackenzie, Mackenzie you did the routine and you didn't forget and you made the top three and i'm very proud of you."

"and on top of the pyramid is Kayla, Kayla i gave you a challenge to win with a jazz piece and that's what you did congratulations" 

i smile and everyone claps

"this week we will be attending intensity dance competition this is the competition that determines who is dancing at nationals

"this week we will be attending intensity dance competition this is the competition that determines who is dancing at nationals."

"Kayla you'll be doing a solo"

i beam

"it's entitled miles away"

"Mackenzie you'll also be doing a solo and it's entitled a perfect day in the sun" Abby says

"Chloe you'll be doing another contemporary lyrical routine entitled ghost" 

i smile to Chloe

"and Paige you have a solo also"

we all clap

"Kendall you will be doing a solo the name of your solo is kiss kiss" 

"Nia we're changing it up again for you you're going to be doing a sixties inspired number"