May I Have This Dance?

should i be happy Miss Abby cheated for me?

does that mean Chloe won?

or that Maddie won?

was Maddie right that Abby what's America to love me?

do I want that?

|Pyramid|
"come on let's go!" Abby says as we walk into studio A

"on the presidential campaign this means peace, but here at the Abby Lee Dance Company it means second, not only are we getting beat by Cathy's brilliant team of imports we're getting beat by teachers i've never even heard of before"

"alright i wanna get to the pyramid, first i have Mackenzie you didn't dance."

"next Paige, that flag was a symbol of everybody in that audience don't do a disservice to this country"

"and next Kendall, we worked on your facial expressions they've improved we worked on your stamina that's getting there now focus where your eyes go that's where the judges eyes go, you can't watch Kayla like a member of the audience."

i look over to Kendall and she's rolling her eyes

"and next i have Brooke, Brooke during the rehearsal you did an outstanding job then we get onstage and you go right by Asia and the flag and wait four counts you have to think onstage."

"Chloe you did a solo you did a nice job you were third only to Maddie and Kayla, corrections hyperextending the elbows not leg thing the back of the knee you can fix all of those things but you have to want too."

"and next Nia, you did an outstanding job i thought you looked good in the group i noticed you in the group i also noticed that you were smart and you figured out you couldn't lift Asia until she got there."

"and next Asia you won the overall high score in the petite division i think that you're a little firecracker and i think you step onstage and you cause an explosion."

"and next Maddie, you came second but only to your sister which is good you're chomping at her heels you're fighting for number one."

"and on top of the pyramid is Kayla, you won the overall highscore in the junior division, your friends voted for you and your performance was amazing you are the type of personality that this country was build on, you all know the song America the beautiful Kayla you are America the beautiful."

i beam

"thank you" i say

"you're welcome" Abby says

no one seems happy.

"before we get started this week's assignments i wanna as Mackenzie where your cast is you should have an aircast on that foot

"before we get started this week's assignments i wanna as Mackenzie where your cast is you should have an aircast on that foot." Abby says

"my foot doesn't hurt anymore." Kenzie says