McKayla vs. Mackenzie

|Pyramid|
we head into studio A for pyramid and something must've happened because Holly's mad and Abbys mad

"so the moms said they had some unresolved issues from the competition all of that chaos shows you that i'm the one that's under the microscope all the time everything i say everything i do somebody is gonna pick it apart and when you question that's like questioning my vocation in life" Abby says

"i do my job in the end i know what i'm doing it comes to that..congratulations the group was number one it was sassy it was fun i loved the group number this is a really big week we are headed to New Jersey we are attending intensity dance competition, unfortunately Maddie is not going to be with us this weekend at the competition she is flying to Los Angeles she's going to be working with Sia again she's doing a huge benefit concert we're all going to be in LA in two weeks she is opening doors for the Abby Lee Dance Company because this kid is going to get a job that kids gonna get a job and that's how it's gonna work and that's what we're doing"

"and now last week you all had headshots taking now Maddie before you leave i want you to see your pictures we have the young look..."

Abby shows all of Maddies photos and they're really pretty

Abby then shows Kendall's and Kalanis

she moves on to Nia and Kenzie then she shows mine

"so pyramid to save time i'm just going to point who's on the bottom and let's go on..so on the bottom of the pyramid Kayla.. you weren't here last week you were auditioning and hopefully you get that phone call."

i smile

"next is Kendall."

"why."Jill asks

"did you just say why?" Abby asks

"yeah." Jill says

"Kendall the boohooing in the dressing room it has to stop." Abby says

"but Abby everyone's human you cry you cried last week too you were upset we are all human." Holly says

"i don't want you to cry because somebody is yelling at you i want you to fix the problem so you never get yelled at again, let's move on." Abby says

"Kalani, fourth overall high score of the competition Maddie beat you and then some stranger beat you that's not okay."

"Nia, you're next on the pyramid i thought you were great in the group routine i thought you were strong and you embodied the character."

"next we have Mackenzie, Mackenzie that routine was tough you kept up what impressed me was suicide jump into the roll it was great."

"and on top of the pyramid Maddie, you won your division but you got beat by somebody in the teen division that's okay you need to get beat every once and a while."