Lights! Camera! Dance!

we arrive at the studio and we head in

"hi" mom says

"i wanted to tell you i was at your moms"

i start to head into the dancers den

|Pyramid|
"come on girls go with me let's go" Abby says

"congratulations you have had thirteen victories in a row"

we all clap

"isn't that now now isn't that time for your teacher celebrate or time for your teacher to get tough..girls next week the new team arrives it's going to be a tough week you all know Mackenzie is shooting her very first video for it's a girl party it's being shot all day today and a big night ahead of us"

"now this is a rough pyramid because i'm going to have to get tough"

"Nia, you weren't in the group routine when the routine first started the one struggling the moments was Nia this is a wake up call any single one of you you may not always automatically be in the group"

"next Kendall, you were second you know how i feel about second"

"and next we have Kalani, Kalani i'm still seeing technical issues i want you to work your way back up to the top of the pyramid understand?"

"and next we have Mackenzie, you had to work on all your music while you were learning that routine and you did you went out there and you looked great according to my people"

"Chloe, you worked with Kalani it was victorious."

"next Maddie, once again you proved yourself you didn't have a solo but you went out there in that group dance and you were the last impression in those judges"

"thank you." Maddie says

"and on top of the pyramid..Kayla, you went out there you looked stunning and from what i saw your piece was gorgeous absolutely stunning so congratulations" Abby says

"thank you" i smile

"this week we are going to Master Of Dance Arts in Buffalo New York before i give out assignments i want to let you know that this entire week is going to be all about my mom the best Dance Mom in the whole world, Kayla you'll be doing a solo it's...

"this week we are going to Master Of Dance Arts in Buffalo New York before i give out assignments i want to let you know that this entire week is going to be all about my mom the best Dance Mom in the whole world, Kayla you'll be doing a solo it's entitled Honey Honey, now my mom loved Abba so it has to be perfect nothing less than perfect."

i nod

"Maddie you're doing a solo it's called Come To The Cabaret it's Musical Theatre Piece so my mom really close tie with people involved in Cabaret you can not go out on that stage and be anything less than stellar"

"yes" Maddie says

"i have one more solo that's going to Chloe, Chloe you are doing a solo about the fifty's and it's called Friday Night" Abby says
"and our group routine is Amazing Grace everybody is in expect you Mackenzie, you have a lot on your plate now Maddie did a solo to Amazing Grace at nationals you are no going to re work this routine into a group performance..okay so it's lyrical it's pretty Nia you're in it i guess.. yes we'll see everybody this has to be flawless"