All's Fair In Love And War

|Pyramid|
"come on girls!" Abby says as we walk in

"well congratulations you won, was it your best performance? mmm no."

"didn't we win by seven points?" Kelly asks

"i'm not gonna deny the fact that you won that's great i don't think it was your best performance the routine had mistakes, Chloe why would you go onstage and not do the correct choreography? everybody else did the choreography i gave them that's beginning to become a pattern for you isn't Chloe you're lucky you're even back in this dance studio"

"on the bottom Paige, you were good I'm waiting for you to be great did you really use your face and get in every single one of those judges hearts? no you need to work on that"

"and next Kendall, you didn't stick out to me in your improv it should've been ooh wow look at me who's that, i didn't do that"

"next is Brooke, Brooke you are fourteen years old when are we going to see you stand out as the leader as the forman on the job as the role model?"

"next Nia, you were third overall high score"

"and Mackenzie overall high score of the mini division you did a great job you went out there and you won"

"next Maddie, Maddie you had a solo your emotion was amazing."

"and at the top of the pyramid once again is Kayla, Kayla not only did you win the highscore solo in your age division but you were also the highest scoring solo in the entire competition."

i smile

"now Chloe did you notice you are not on the pyramid? you're not in it you're lucky to be here as it is you can't go out onstage and do what you want"  Abby says

"now Chloe did you notice you are not on the pyramid? you're not in it you're lucky to be here as it is you can't go out onstage and do what you want" Abby says

"this week we are travelling to binardsville New Jersey so you are going to get kids who have amazing technique and killer costumes they're going to be strong competitors and everyone will be in the group dance expect Mackenzie the music is entitled your dream is my dream and it's big and it's grand and it's a beautiful piece of music and i'm going to be using a boy."

"Mackenzie you're not in the group dance that means you're getting a solo the name of your routine is love is war, Maddie your solo is entitled lifeline, Kayla you've won for the past two weeks i want to see it again your solo is entitle i'm a star" Abby says

i smile

"i have a duet with Kayla and Brooke it's entitled little sister"

my eyes widen and i smile to Brooke and she smiles back

never thought Abby would give me and Brooke a duet

"i have one more routine to give out, hopefully we have time for one more duet and the duet will be Kendall and Nia, it's contemporary and it's cool and the name of it is dig it" Abby says