The Great Divide

we are back in pittsburgh and it feels good to be home but i'll miss LA

we arrive at the studio and we head into the dancers den

|Pyramid|
"let's go let's go let's go!" Abby calls as we run in

"welcome back to pittsburgh, we had a duet that placed we had a duet that didn't place..we had a group that placed we had a group that didn't place and the only person who won big was Kayla, not having groups in the Abby Lee Dance Company placing in the top ten.. Maddie you weren't with us last week you were on Austin and Ally your first disney show"

we clap for Maddie

"so maybe next time there can be opportunities for everybody not just Maddie, McKayla and Mackenzie if they admire you and respect you that much right?" Jill says

"i think absolutely" Abby says

"and if you made a good lasting impression cause you can say look lots of kids who can do that." Jill says

"woah woah i didn't make the lasting impression it was her" Abby says

"i need that swing incase on of you gets something has to leave just like Maddie did we'll pop another kid in..Brynn seemed to fit the part"

"let's get to the pyramid..so on the bottom of the pyramid is Maddie you were not participating in the group this week."

"next we have JoJo, technically you have issue you let's say fumbled through a few steps you were either facing the wrong direction you were off the counts you have to keep it together."

"next we have Nia, a few different things the jump around the corner not dajaying your front foot alright?"

"next we have Kalani, Kalani you were in a group that placed but you were in a duet that wasn't even mentioned"

"next in the pyramid we have Kendall, Kendall you only did one number it should've been perfect it wasn't"

"next we have Mackenzie, you did a duet you took it and you ran with it you never missed a beat"

"and next is Kayla, you were our only winner last week and i know i can rely on you to win you can do it all."

i smile

"now on top of the pyramid is Maddie."

some of the moms laugh and i look to Maddie

"Maddies on top of the pyramid because she represented the ALDC amazingly"

"this week we are travelling to monahocking New Jersey we are going to World Class Dance Experience now i like their competition i don't like their ages twelve years old is teen this is the junior elite competition team and if we keep finding comp...

"this week we are travelling to monahocking New Jersey we are going to World Class Dance Experience now i like their competition i don't like their ages twelve years old is teen this is the junior elite competition team and if we keep finding competitions that teen is twelve you're not junior anymore and guess what once your a teen i'm finished with you"