Nationals 90210

it's nationals! i'm so excited for nationals and i hope this year is just as good as last year

|Pyramid|
"let's go let's go" Abby says as we enter the studio we are renting for the week

"hello everybody"

"morning" mom says

"hello" Kelly says

"intensity dance was intense i saw lots of mistakes and yet this was the week were every solo needed to strive for perfection this was the last competition before we go to nationals you were duly warned, we won at the 2011 national title i wanna win it again now this week we're going to stay right here in sunny Los Angeles but we are going to the most famous zip code" Abby says

mom gasps "90210 sorry!" mom says and her and Kelly laugh

"we are going to nationals 90210 beverly hills" Abby says

and we all cheer and clap

"we are going to energy dance national invitational"

"so let's get to the pyramid.. Paige, you knew you were going to be there you forgot your dance you have so much more talent than you're able to show A because of an injury and B because you don't remember what you're doing"

"next Nia, i thought you could've been better i need you to be just as strong at the end as you are in the beginning"

"next i have Chloe, Chloe you have been consistently in the top five for most of your life sixth? is not good enough for you"

"Kendall you came out there strong you were exciting you were energised you're tricks were clean you're movements were sharp you attacked them everything a great jazz dance needs to be when you started your turns they were a bit sluggish even your mother pointed that out to me"

"moving along Brooke, you won you were in the overall high scores i was proud of you but you know what you are capable of doing more and you're lazy and you're sitting there saying this is good i can coast i'm still winning i'm still getting a platinum i can step out there and do one chin stand and get a platinum that's what i see happening."

"Mackenzie, it's easy stuff that you mess up the round off back hand spring was great the side aerial was great the ariel walkover was great this.. come on"

"Maddie, you did your solo you looked great i'm very proud of you"

"and Kayla you're on top of the pyramid, you went out there and you looked like a seasoned professional"
i smile

"now everyone is in the group routine and this group routine is very disturbing and the title is my last text"

me and Maddie make a face to eachother

"this routine should leave the judges feeling something, energy dance is allowing us to do six additional routines"

"Mackenzie you're doing a solo this week, Kayla you'll have a solo because you just won the overall"