45 Second Solos

A/N
before we start with the chapter i'd like to explain why "Another One Bites The Dust" has been skipped.. so that's the episode with the seven dancers routine but since Abby brought on Sarah and then got the new girl Kayleigh on to make seven having Kayla on the team made eight i didn't want to cut Kayleigh out because it's a whole drama for Sarah and i didn't have any shows i could throw Kayla in as an acting job and i didn't want to injure her right before nationals so the thing i've came up with is to say Kayla got sick and that's why Kayleigh got brought on the team..okay enjoy the chapter!

_____

|Pyramid|
"come on girls let's go!" Abby calls for us

"take it easy" mom whispers to me before we go in

"alright this is the dance concert week." Abby says

and we all clap

"it's very stressful you better know what you're doing..alright i have invited Kamryn here you are going to perform in our big dance concert coming up.. alright i'm gonna move along to the pyramid right now."

"congratulations you were the overall highscore in the group routine in Orlando"

we all clap

"now on the bottom of the pyramid Kayla.. you weren't with us last week you unfortunately got sick and had to take the week off.. i hear you're still not one hundred percent?"

i shake my head

"what's wrong?" Abby asks

"i had a headache and a sore stomach last week and i couldn't move this week is just the headache." I say

"alright i want you to take it easy this week no massive turns." Abby says

i nod

"next we have Chloe, you had an injury you went to get it looked at you missed a whole day of rehearsal that's why you're on the bottom."

"but wait a minute she legitimately had something we were taking care of a medical thing." Christi says

Abby shrugs

"next is Mackenzie, Mackenzie your face has to be bigger you have to look up you were a little late on the marching coming forward." Abby says

"next we have Kendall, Kendall did an outstanding job all week but you let your own teammate beat you i don't need a second place eleven year old i need a first place eleven year old."

"but you have a first place eleven year old that's the twins..so when the twins aren't around there's your first place eleven year old." Jill says

"you gotta be first place." Abby says

"next we have Maddie, you had an exciting couple of weeks i know there's several opportunities on the table right now i definitely want you doing a solo at nationals but if there's a big job and a big opportunity you're doing it."

"at the top of the pyramid is Nia."

we clap for Nia