The Big, Not So Easy

it's Nationals week! and we in New Orelans LA for the competition and it's a really big week.

|Pyramid|
"come on girls let's go! move it along get in here." Abby says as we walk into the studio we are using for this week

"here we are in New Orleans Louisiana"

we all clap

"filled with history you guys are here to dance and you are here to win, i'm gonna get started on the pyramid."

"first we have Paige, i told you to pull your knees in and your tuck to set it higher you didn't do that onstage."

"Nia, you work hard you are strong in your partner work but what happens to your feet on the side aerial what happens to those knees on your turns in second."

"and next Brooke, you go out onstage headpiece falls off your mother swore she had it in i believe her."

"and next Kendall, you have some great atrebuites."

"but they were the highest score of duets." Jill says

"right." Abby agrees

"a duet has two people why should she be at the bottom of the pyramid." Jill asks

"Kendall maybe your mother should keep her mouth shut." Abby says

"and next we have Payton, welcome to the team."

we clap for Payton and i give her a smile

"for this week Leslie."

"moving on Chloe, you know that you were a better dancer two years ago."

"and next Asia, Asia i thoguht you did a great dance in the duet as the doll in the group routine i thought you were a hot mess."

"and next Mackenzie, you won the overall highscore in the mini division then you fell on your head and ruined the whole line in the group dance."

"and next Maddie, overall high score on the duet it rad excellent, i feel like you could've done it as a solo."

"and on top of the pyramid Kayla, overall highscore solo of the junior division, i do feel like you could work on your acro for the group routine but overall a very well done."

i smile and nod

"girls, we are here in New Orleans to win at nationals the wicked witch of the west is here to beat you, you are all in the group routine at Nationals we will be performing a tribute to the hurricane victims and years ago hurricane Katrina devasta...

"girls, we are here in New Orleans to win at nationals the wicked witch of the west is here to beat you, you are all in the group routine at Nationals we will be performing a tribute to the hurricane victims and years ago hurricane Katrina devastated this city."

"now my soloists to be fair everyone will be learning a solo for nationals, Brooke you and Payton will be learning the came choreography."

"Chloe and Kendall you will be learning the same choreography, Asia you should be the automatic shoe in but last week you made some mistakes Mackenzie your solo won the overall both of you will be learning the same choreography."