Solo Battle: Round 1

this week i'm back to competing and there's no more breaks i finished filming and my focus is on the road to nationals!

we arrive at the studio and it's different because Kalani isn't here as Maddie said a whole big fight happened again and i'm sad because i love Kalani so much

we get called in for pyramid

|Pyramid|
"alright ladies you won" Abby says

we all clap

"finally, this week word on the street The Candy Apples they're here again and they're going to come back with vengeance we wanna be way above them this time we wanna be much further you should set yourself apart that's what Kalani did just the look just the ora you bring to the stage the professionalism that's what you need to do"

"do you want Kalani to come back?" Holly asks

"no" Abby says

"yeah but we won this weekend without her but with nationals around the corner i mean Kalanis a lost it's a void so what do we do?" Jill asks

"well get your magic wand out wave it and make your kids legs and feet look like hers." Abby says

"let's get to the pyramid shall we?"

"at the bottom of the pyramid JoJo, i think your feet look horrendous and you're not conscious off it"

"next we have Nia, your dancing didn't stand out in the group routine you weren't memorising that's why you're here let's not have that happen again"

"and we have Mackenzie, you did well but we kept correcting you on your eyes you don't express yourself through your eyes that's what we needed you to do."

"and next is Kayla, you weren't here last week you were wrapping up Descendants and doings press and promos for disney"

i smile

"and then Maddie, now Maddie you had the lead in the group routine and i feel like everytime we do a group you do a lead in which is more often than not you're automatically top of the pyramid it's time to knock you down a few pegs and this my way of knocking you down you're going to start working for that a lot harder"

"and at the top of the pyramid we have Kendall"

we all clap for Kendall

"surprised" Jill says

"Kendall you're on top of the pyramid because i felt that you took some initiative in the group routine" Abby says

"this week we're travelling to escentedo California and we are attending the New York Dance Experience now this is actually our countdown to nationals it's gonna start here and now our solos are going to go to the person on the top of the pyramid"...

"this week we're travelling to escentedo California and we are attending the New York Dance Experience now this is actually our countdown to nationals it's gonna start here and now our solos are going to go to the person on the top of the pyramid" Abby says