Watch Your Back, Mack

|Pyramid|
"come on girls let's go let's go!" Abby yells as we walk into studio A

"congratulations another good weekend, you were the overall high score junior group that's important that's where we wanted to be we wanted to be number one." Abby says

"let's get to the pyramid."

"i'm gonna start on the top because that's easy Maddie, Maddie you were overall high score i gave you a job to do to teach your sister and make sure she can keep you with you and Kayla and that's what you did you took charge"

"and next Kayla, i thought your turns and leaps were clean in the trio and your facials for the group routine were amazing."

"next on the pyramid Paige, you did a great job it was darling."

"next Kendall, Kendall you were third place overall hey it wasn't second thank goodness."

"Chloe, Chloe you were the first overall high score in the junior solo division."

"and next Nia, now Nia once again you flew under the radar you didn't draw my eye in a negative way that's very admirable"

"next Mackenzie, i will stand by my decision that you should not have been in the group number."

"and next finally Brooke, Brooke you're here because you obviously didn't dance you had a nice little vacation."

"now you see another picture..we have a new member of the team she made the commitment and now Asia will be joining the Abby Lee Dance Company."

i gasp and i look to Chloe

"she was a contestant in the ultimate competition i judged this summer her mother she signed the same contract as you guys signed she here's for the duration and wants my tulige, i do not think there's not enough competition among you i don't think you challenge eachother enough and i want to warn you.. i don't wanna hear one word about anybody chasing this woman out"

"now we we going to energy dance in Hyland Michigan and i know for a fact that the wicked witch of the west and her crappy little apples are gonna be there you are reigning national winners for energy dance you can not walk in there this weekend and any less."

"we are doing a group routine and the title of the routine is return to grace this is a very mature routine it's about reincarnation that group routine will be without Mackenzie and without Asia."

"i have a trio and my trio is going to Kendall, Maddie and Chloe."

"yay!" the three girls say and we all clap for them

"this is a jazz trio it's high energy it's called We Believe." Abby says

"and i have two solos and one will be going to Asia and she will be competing in the mini division, and my other solo will be going to Kayla"