No One Is Safe

before dance me Maddie and Kenzie are doing our school work because we are home schooling this year! but the producers really wanted footage of it so the cameras are at our house

i do my math work and then i move onto english

"mom how do you spell tyrannosaurs?" Maddie asks

mom looks to Jill

"uhh.." mom says

she then gets her phone and spells it out for Maddie

we then finish up our work and head to the studio

|Pyramid|
"let's go! come on get in here!" Abby says as we come into studio a

"well congratulations you beat the wicked witch of the west the crab apples and you were the highest scoring routine of the day."

we all cheer and clap

"i am going this week and im very excited i have my second open call audition, girls i don't know what your mothers told you about my last audition in Orlando but i kept enough kids that i could created a whole new team and replaced every single person including yous Maddie and Kayla, my eyes are open i'm always watching and i know there's some amazing studios in the atlanta area."

"Abby i would be more than happy to offer my services." Holly says

"okay well i'm going to take you up on that." Abby says

"there you go." Holly says

"are my children coming this time?" mom asks

"Maddie, Kayla and Kenzie do you want to go with me?" Abby asks

"yes." we say

"okay you're going to seek Abby Lee Dance Compay appearal at the audition okay doke." Abby says

"alright let's get to the pyramid..on the bottom do the pyramid is Kendall, you were the only person on our team that didn't get first you can do it in the group you need to be able to do it in your own ."

"next we have Brooke, round off back layout step out about this high off the ground."

"next we have Paige, Paige you have to work on your posture get a book on your head don't be embarrassed infront of your friends do it because someday you want to be able to stand up tall."

"and next we have Mackenzie, you did the group dance it was fine im thrilled that you're picking up quickly but keep the belly in how many times do i tell you that a day?"

"a lot." Kenzie says

"a lot? lace up the ribs and shsshs close it like a turkey." Abby says

"Nia, i thought you were good in the group i thought your facial expressions were good i thought you were in the moment i thought you really got into your character."

"and next we have Maddie, you gave a outstanding performance in the group routine you were helpful during the week in rehearsal and your duet won first."

"and then Kayla, phenomenal work you were focused on what you had to do you didn't get distracted and i thought you shined in the duet."

"but ultimately our big winner was Chloe."

we clap for Chloe

"you won the whole thing, you won your solo division Chloe was a competitor she walked on that stage like she owned it."