Two Can Play This Game

|Pyramid|
"come on girls let's go move it move it move it!" Abby says as we walk into studio A

"one day national champions the next day third place, we cannot walk in there again mediocre alright we will be attending the Believe Talent competition in clombus Ohio now you know who's going to be in Ohio i bet Cathy's team is a better team i'm sure she's been working on this number for weeks if you guys go out and dance like last weekend she's going to win."

"alright let's get started with the pyramid, of course Payton for your behaviour to be so ugly over your hair i don't care if you're happy or sad or in pain i don't care! you go to that competition and you're representing me."

"and next Brooke, you missed a whole four counts on the floor you just rolled over infront of the judges."

"and next Nia, good week beautiful costume pretty girl did a nice job but do you preform the choreography do you go onstage like it's the last time you'll ever dance? no i don't think so."

"Mackenzie, lots of fooling around in the dressing room in everybody's way we need to work on that, understand?"

"next i have Paige, Paige you were apart of the high-score winning trio could you have done a better job? certainly."

"next we have Kendall, it was good same thing as Paige could've been better could've been outstanding."

"and next Kayla, you did an old tap routine and you still couldn't win with it, you were a first place dancer until you forgot that solo."

wait, that was like a year ago..then i won again..have i missed something?

"and next we have Chloe, Chloe you have the dancers body you have the look your technique shines through you can nail it."

"and on top of the pyramid overall high score routine of the day is Maddie."
we clap for Maddie

"i told every single one of you over the break that this is not going to be another year of Kayla and Maddie working their butts off with you all sitting around

"i told every single one of you over the break that this is not going to be another year of Kayla and Maddie working their butts off with you all sitting around."

"Kendall, Chloe you both have solos this week we're going to see who my number two is i know who my number one girls are but who's right behind them?"

"Kendall, Chloe it's the battle of the pop stars, Chloe your routine is inspired by Katy Perry and Kendall you're going to be an extreme individual like Lady Gaga"

we clap for Chloe and Kendall

"everyone will be in the group routine the group routine is called Just Another Number, each one of you are just another number easily replaceable, moms you are dismissed girls spread apart"

|Group Rehearsals|
we learn the group routine and it's a pretty routine it's basically everyone is the same expect for me

"Payton we need lunge to the ground and your foot is like a claw over here" Abby calls out
we carry on with the routine