Blood Under the Bridge

why in the absolute FUCKING HELL was I blushing. I paced lightly, trying hard to not make too much noise as I thought it over. I realized that I was living on borrowed time and rushed into my bedrooms bathroom to take care of my hand, Now was not the time to be an absolute simp. I washed out the blood and added antiseptics to avoid infection before wrapping up my wound with bandages. I cleaned the counter, grabbed the first-aid kit and hydrogen peroxide and slowly creeped downstairs. I peeked around the banister and looked at the couch, he was just sitting on the couch with the tv on. I slowly crept around the corner and he looked over to me, ~ Took you long enough, get on over here~ He patted the cushion next to him, I took a step but hesitated. ~ Now I'm getting impatient, are you going to make me get up and make you come over here?~ He frowned slightly and I stiffened. "n-no I'm ... I'm coming" I shuffled over to his side and sat down. I slowly reached up to the wound in his arm and peeled the sweater open to look, I swallowed and stared at it. " I ... I'm gonna need you to .. um"  I looked at the ground shuffled my hands. "I'm gonna need you to take off the s-sweater" He looked down at me and smiled deviously, ~ If you insist ~ He took his mask off and then gently pulled his sweater over his head and placed on the table, he then settled back down on the couch. somehow with the sweater off the wound looked worse, from looking at it I left all fear and switched into help mode. I opened the first aid kit and set everything Id need up for ease of access. I got off the couch and went to my kitchen to grab some paper towels, I dampened them with water and headed back over to the couch. I gently wiped  the blood away from the stab wound and pressed the paper towel to stem what was still bleeding. "Can you press on the paper towel for me for a second?" I waited for his hand to take over pressing his wound and then I turned to the coffee table and folded another piece of paper towel. I then poured the hydrogen peroxide onto the paper towel and turned back to his arm, "you can move your hand now" as he moved his hand away I gently peeled back the blood paper towel and moved to place the new one but hesitated. "This is going to hurt... because of the um... peroxide and stuff" I waited for some acknowledgment, ~That's fine sweetheart, whatever you need to do~  with his affirmation I placed the towel and began wiping the wound to clean and disinfect it. He hissed from the stinging pain, and I flinched, I up looked at him and I think he looked ... hurt? was it from me flinching? I was definitely not going to press the matter. I took the paper towel off and inspected the wound, It looked clean ... now for the difficult part. 

" I need to sew it closed" I looked down at my hands and picked at my fingers. ~ experienced now are we? ~ He chuckled and placed his hand on my back ~ You don't need to do that, if you got the stuff then I can do that myself ... Unless you want to~ I shook my head and stood up to go get the items needed. I knew how, My whole family was made up of clumsy wrecks and we couldn't always afford a hospital bill, I just didn't want to be in a position where I was causing him pain and maybe make him mad at me. I returned to the living room with the needle and medical string needed. I handed them to him and he got to work, I awkwardly sat next to him while he shuddered and grunted from the pain. I turned my head away, my face growing red but not with embarrassment.  I couldn't deny that he was an attractive man, I mean his body alone is just perfect but add on top of it the black hair the height and the voice, my god the voice. I didn't have time to think about his voice much while I was terrified out of my mind but now that I wasn't occupied my mind slipped into my thoughts. It was deep and had this southern edge that would make even the straightest man question his sexuality, and it was just so calming. Every time he spoke no matter how scared I was there was a slight calm that I felt in the back of my mind. 

~You about done turning into a tomato? I've finished sewin' myself up~ My face turned fully red in absolute embarrassment. I stuttered, " I .. I ... Uh .. uhm" He cut me off with loud laughing and I looked at the floor. He continued to roar with laughter and I looked over at him and his arm, my eyes widened and I switched back into my help mode. "woah woah, settle down." I gently placed my hands on his chest and arms, "your making your wound bleed again."  He settled down and I got to work cleaning and bandaging up the wound, I gently wrapped the bandage around his arm. While I worked I couldn't help but notice that he was looking at me with a strange expression, like he was surprised that I cared. I clasped the bandages and secured them in place. "there, that should work fairly well, and it should heal as best as it can without hospital treatment." He inspected the bandages and smiled, ~ you did a good job sweetheart, now, you maybe got somthin' I could wear other than this?~ He held up his blood-soaked and torn sweater. " Oh! I might!" I went to stand up but hesitated, " I can ... I can go upstairs right?" I really didn't want to make him angry. ~ Sure, Just don't take to long little lamb ... I might get lonely~ I stood up and walked to the stairs, when I got to the top I blushed so hard that I was as red as a cinnamon jellybean.