Patience

|Hey everybody, my ass finally decided to sit down a write. I'm glad to be back and happy to announce I will be making yet another Bob velseb X reader, Thinking about writing this one I've come to realize I have a few scenarios Id like to write out. Don't get your panties in a twist Ill still write this one, I'm just gonna be writing another one on the side. I think its gonna help with my lack of motivation, I've found that when I step away from something and do something else when I come back to the previous thing its easier to do it.
Also I'm fresh off of reading 50 shades of grey so this is going to be an exquisite and .... long chapter. But don't worry I didn't take inspiration from all of it, there will be no velvet wrapped steel's in this chapter. (ALSO I do say shaft a few times but that's what the stick of the penis is called, I CANT CHANGE OFFICIAL NAMES FOR ANATOMY PLEASE DONT MAKE FUN OF ME I'LL CRY QWQ QOQ TOT) [ALSO ALSO, I recently learned that orgasms and ejaculation are two different biological functions but they still typically happen at the same time in men so I will keep it in mind while writing]
Before we hop into it I'd like to mention a few of you, I love every one of you for reading but a couple of you have gone out of your way to comment, support, and genuinely make me feel happy! So with out further ado lets just get into the list!
|NorTheDoor| <3<3<3
|many_keen| <3<3
|Ihateyouallequally-| <3
|shecatreader| <3
|Fraud_0| <3
|Leoreadssmut| <3
|Whyb33s| <3
|Galaxy096| <3
|criztrizty| <3
|XxWingedxX| <3
|NoamKovner666| <3

There are ofcourse many more of you but these little bitch nuggets stood out to me the most, And I most definitely don't pick favorites *cough* Nor *cough*many*COUGH*
Thank you so much for being so fucking patient! now...... ENJOY YOUR SMUT!

~

Ten Minutes later I can hear Bob's hurried footsteps clambering up the steps to my room. The door swings open and slams into the wall nearly leaving a hole, he hovered in the doorway. His eyes were blazing and filled with desire, I watched as he stared me up and down, from across the room I could see he was breathing hard .... I should make him wait more often.
He quickly moved across the room and clambered on top of the bed, he hovered over me before bringing his face down to mine.
~I don't LIKE it when you make me wait darlin' .... I'm an impatient man.~ I smiled, Id already deduced that from todays earlier happenings. "Well then stop waiting already"
He needed no further encouragement as not even a second later his lips were pressed to mine and his tongue was hungrily exploring my mouth. His large body was pressing me into the bed holding me down, I think he forgot we both needed to breath. Just as my vision was beginning to blur he pulled away, a long spit bridge suspended from our lips. I gasped for air, I barely had time to recover before I could feel his lips moving down to my neck. He gently peppered my neck with sweet gentle kisses .... I knew what he was doing .... I braced myself for the teeth I knew would soon follow. Not even five seconds later I felt his teeth sink into my skin, I cried out. I could feel warm blood start to flow down my neck coupled with bobs tongue as he lapped at it like a thirsty dog.
He continued to suck and bite at my neck, I let out soft moans along the way growing louder when he bit down. Time seemed to slow, it could have been ten minutes it could have been ten hours. Finally he pulled away, blood lingered on his lips ... my blood. My breathing was heavy, he'd done a great job of getting me riled up.

"You *pant* having fun?" I question, he smiles darkly.

~Yes ..... But I want more~ I chuckled, he's one needy bastard.

"Oh I know ... but unfortunately you're going to have to wait" Before he could react I hooked my legs around his side and flipped him over, I slammed his hands into the bedframe and a sweet clicking sound filled my ears. A confused look washed over his face, he got even more confused when he tried to move his hands, finding his wrists locked in place.
"You see Bob .... I haven't had MY fun yet"