Bonding

"Oh ... sorry ... I'm um just pretty active in the mornings and I don't really like to stray from my schedule ... It wont happen again I promise" He smiled and walked over ~ Good~. I turned my gaze away from bob and back to my hand, It was shaking and some blood had dripped onto the table. I cleaned it off and winced from the pain I stood up and walked to the bathroom to grab a brand new needle and I walked back to the couch. I threaded the needle and moved to to begin stitching but I hesitated, I had a severely low pain tolerance for such a clumsy person and I couldn't bring myself to stitch an already incredibly soar and painful wound. I started breathing heavier and I just sat there with the needle almost pressed to my palm, Suddenly bobs hands gently grabbed my wrist and the needle from my hand. ~ would it be easier if I did it?~  I didn't have an answer, I truly didn't know if it would be easier to sit through if I didn't do it. I responded by placing my wounded hand In his and turning my head, He gently held my had in place and he began to work. I winced, I could feel the needle going through my flesh and I began to whimper, tears fell from my eyes and my body trembled from the needle. I bit my lip to hold back cries of pain, it took everything I had to not pull my hand away. Eventually he pulled the wound closed and tied off the string, he used his teeth to bite the access string and he let go of my hand. I instantly brought my hand to my chest and let out a sharp exhale, I felt bobs hand touch my back in an attempt to comfort me. I breathed in deeply and exhaled, I then set to disinfecting the wound and bandaged it , I laid back on the couch and relaxed. " Thank you, seriously thank you for that"  ~ Its my pleasure sweetheart~ I rested for a moment more before turning to bob, " Id like to check you wound ... Is that ok?"  Bob nods and starts taking the sweater off, ~ I'm starting to think your just making excuses for me to take my clothes off~  My eyes go wide and my face bursts into a blushing fit, bob laughs as I stutter and stammer. I fold my arms and slump on the couch, bob stops laughing and wipes his eyes.  ~ I apologize if I made you uncomfortable, It just came to mind~  I sat up and turned to him, I gently grabbed his arm so that I could unwrap the bandages. "no .. um its ok ... I was just startled is all" I peeled the bandages back and inspected the ugly wound, It looked bad but I could tell it wasn't infected and It would heal fairly well. I re-wrapped the bandages making sure they weren't too tight around his arm. " that ok? I didn't make it too tight did I?"  ~ Its perfect sweetheart~ I smile briefly before standing up and checking the time. It was 10:30 at this point and I realized bob hadn't eaten yet, as I walked to the kitchen I absentmindedly said, " hey bob, do you want anything to eat?" I grabbed a glass of water while I waited for a response and mid drink he turned around, smiled deviously and said ~ You~

I choked on my water and spit all over the counter. My face grew redder than a tomato and I had to hold onto the counter to stop from falling. His smile grew devious and he walked into the kitchen, ~ I'm only kidding ofcourse ... unless you don't want me to be~ I started coughing and sunk to the floor my whole body hot from embarrassment and surprise. He grabbed me by my arms and lifted me back to my feet, ~ All jokes aside I am hungry, you got any meat?~ After coming back to my senses I took in what he said, " Meat? for ... breakfast? ... really?"  He nodded, " um well, I don't know if I have much of anything ... I don't really cook ... except for pancakes and like you know ... basic things a seven year old can make." he frowned and folded his arms, he looked kinda adorable. ~ how do you even live like this sweetheart? your telling me you don't eat meals or cook and when you do it isn't anything of substance?~ I backed up as he got closer to me, " um uh yeah I guess, I don't know what to tell you ... I don't really make much at my job and Spend most of my money on payments for the house and bills." He frowned, now leaning over my body. ~ this can NOT stand, I refuse to believe you are content eating garbage all the time, You need to properly fuel that cute little body of yours if you want to be healthy little lamb~ He picked me up and placed me on the counter as he searched my kitchen for stuff to make food.  He was angry whispering to himself as he searched the kitchen and found practically nothing because this hoe lives off of instant ramen, delivery and pancakes. He growled to himself and turned to me, ~ you mean to tell me that you only have one size of pan but you have an entire pancake gridler and rings to make pancakes THE PERFECT SIZE~  I clasped my hands together and turned my head away. " um, I guess I'm just passionate about pancakes" He stared at me stunned into silence. He turned around and leaned on the counter and breathed out deeply. ~ you better be joking, because if you aren't ... Food is very serious Y/n~ I looked at my feet, his behavior was beginning to worry me, If id known he was so serious about food I would have carried this conversation differently. I emotionally closed down and tried to be as small as possible to avoid conflict. He turned to look at me and his slightly angry look softened instantly and he gently held my arms. ~ sorry, its ... ok its fine. Ill go gather some things to make food alright. don't go anywhere~ Before I could protest he was out the door and it closed behind him. I was alone in my house.

What ... what do I do?