What is in the basement?

(welcome welcome, so a few things to announce here. One this is gonna be bobs very first Pov! this part will consist of snaps between bobs Pov and a general narration. two my work on this story will slow down significantly as I have slowly been loosing interest. This is just how I am as a person but I promise you I am not gonna take a three year hiatus like SOME people, I'm just gonna be working on other stories and trying my best to regain a will to write. I will still be working on this story just not posting as much as I did in my 2 week long hyper focus, I hope you can all understand!) 

                                                    ~ Bobs Pov~

| I was ... Bored and restless, being away from y/n was unbearable enough when they were at work ... but now they are in the house, just out of my grasp. It was infuriating, unbearable, sickening. I wanted to see him, be near them ... I sighed, this wasn't ... healthy ... I turned on the tv attempting to distract myself but it was ... unsuccessful. |

Bob continued to try to entertain himself but the separation anxiety was getting to him. He wanted to know why he couldn't just go down into the basement, what was so bad that he couldn't just sit there while y/n did his thing? His attention was turned to the basement, load banging had just begun. It startled bob and his curiosity coupled wit his desire took over. He approached the basement door and opened it making sure to be quiet, he slowly walked down the stairs trying to be as silent as possible. when bob got to the bottom of the stairs he quickly gathered a layout of the space, There was a main room and then a door on the side and the back of the room. Bob took in the sights of the main basement, the walls were plastered with mirrors and LED lights ran around the top of the walls, a table ran along one of the walls which had speakers and a computer. The real prominent feature though was the pole in the middle of the room, bob looked at it, his face going slightly red as his imagination took over. His focus was snapped to the door in the back and he heard the loud thumps again. He slowly approached the door before deciding he still had a will to live and lowering his hand. He turned around and went to check the other door, he slowly opened it and found himself looking at your regular washing machine space. He peeked around before noticing a doorway, although this one didn't have a door, he turned on the light and went through. He looked around the room, in the back there were two large freezers and on either side of the walls were two tables. One table had red stains and above the table on the wall were various animal diagrams of where to make cuts for meat, the extra disturbing thing though was that one of the sheets had a ... human on it ... a human figure.

~Another bob Pov~

|w..what was I seeing? was that ... blood? it had to be ... its a color that id grown used to, it couldn't be anything else. I turned to the other table and ... was, shocked. A stunning array of knifes and sharp objects littered the table, Sharpeners, scissors, cleavers, short knifes, large knives, knifes for angled cuts. It was .... beautiful, I gently moved my fingers over one of the blades. I turned to the freezers, if what I was seeing on the tables before me wasn't a hallucination ... there wasn't much left to the imagination when it came to thinking about what was in them. I opened the one on the right one with caution and was pleased to find nothing but regular frozen food, I turned to open the other one ... this time my guard was down. I was shocked to find bags of ... meat ... just meat red ... glistening ... meat. I ... didn't want to assume what animal it was from, I didn't want to assume things about y/n.|

Bob closed the the freezer and moved to go back to the main room, he cautiously peeked his head out and finding it clear he move to go back upstairs. A few more loud bangs erupted from the closed door and his curiosity got the better of him, he crossed the room and slowly placed his hand on the knob, turning it as quietly as possible and entering the room. He found himself in an L shaped room. he turned to his right and peeked around the corner and what he saw ... it was shocking to sat the least. On either side of the walls were racks of knifes and a few guns with silencers, at the end of the room were a bunch of ballistics dummies. The kind that were filled with blood and used by cops to practice shooting. And there in the middle of it all was y/n, breathing hard and sweating. A smile plastered on his face and a throwing knife in hand, before bob could move y/n stood back and then hurled the knife, it struck the dummy in the face and ... went straight through, clean through the skull and all. Y/n stepped back and stretched, wiping some sweat off their forehead before turning around, eyes locking with bob. 

Y/n screeched at the top of his lungs, their instincts taking over as they picked up a knife and threw it near bobs head, missing barely. Bob in turn screeched as well and ducked around the corner y/n could hear bob running up the stairs and in panic grabbed a knife and gave chase. "Bob wait! stop!" they called but bob didn't listen, he was terrified. When y/n got upstairs bob was in the kitchen, a large kitchen knife in hand, "bob ... calm down" y/n said while slowly approaching bob, bob looked at y/ns hand and when he saw the knife he bolted towards the living room "Wait!" y/n yelled before heading bob off, bob panicked and swung his knife down. Y/n dodged the knife and then grappled bob, swinging onto his shoulders before leaning back and sending bob crashing backwards. Bob writhed under y/n, y/n stabbed bobs sweater sleeve pinning it to the floor before taking the knife out of his pinned hand. They tossed the knife aside before cupping bobs head in his hands and holding it, "BOB LISTEN TO ME!". bob stopped thrashing and stared up at them in fear, "just ... just let me explain ok? please ..." bob nodded profusely, "o-ok, I'm gonna let you up now ... d... don't freak out ok?" y/n reached over and removed the knife pinning bobs arm before sliding his legs off of bobs chest. As soon as bob was free he sat up and whipped around backing away from y/n. Y/n put his hands up and stood slowly backing away to the couch, "will you please sit with me? Ill explain everything ok?". 

~O-ok~ bob cautiously approached the couch and sat on the far side away from y/n waiting for them to speak.