Tastes like pork

(Since all of you are way to fucking nice for your own good and were super nice to me on the last post I decided to push out another part for you all. enjoy some Christmas smut you horndogs. Thank you all for the kind words, they helped me a lot. I'm doing ok, With love -Me)

A half hour had passed since ... the "incident" and bob was feverishly cooking, he looked incredibly excited. He looked like a giddy child while he was cooking and it made me smile, I stood up from the couch and moved the the counter to sit. I watched him, my head in the palm of my hand, finally he turned around two plates in hand and he placed one Infront of me. He immediately dug into his, he practically foamed at the mouth. He ate like a dog half starved to death. I on the other and hesitated, I gently poked it with my fork. Bob took note of this and looked at me, I could see blood on the corners of his mouth from the meat. ~you promised me you'd at least try it sweetheart. I wont mind if you don't like it~ I cut a piece onto the fork, "its not that, its just .... Butchering a person and then actually eating them is different, it just feels I dunno .... wrong? its hard to explain."  I could tell bob didn't quite understand what I was trying to get at, ofcourse he wouldn't understand what I was trying to say, he's a cannibal for fucks sake he's used to eating people. Well ... I did tell him that Id try it .... I bit down on the fork and began chewing. 

It was ..... actually pretty good. My scared face lifted as I was pleasantly surprised. "It tastes like ..... High quality pork... Its actually pretty good." Bob smiled as I continued to eat. I finished my meal and looked up to find bob staring at me, I set the fork down and smiled awkwardly.                 "what? ..... why are you looking at me!" I giggled awkwardly. Bob stood up and walked around the table, without hesitation he grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up to his face. He pressed his lips into mine, It was a long passionate kiss. Our lips broke apart and I got a look at bobs state, He looked hungry, animalistic. His face bright red, his eyes full of lust and desire.                     It made me want him, It made me want him and he knew it. A hungry smile crept across his face, He moved to kiss me again but I pressed a finger to his lips to stop him.                                          "Did me eating a body I butchered really turn you on that much bob?" I smiled at his frustration, he didn't like that I stopped him. ~Very much so ...~ My smile widened and I brought my lips down closer to his, "Bob that's depraved" He chuckled and placed me down on the counter. He loomed over me, as much as I enjoyed submissive bob I couldn't lie ... His dominant side was just as ... alluring. ~you like it ...~ I grabbed his sweater by the collar and pulled him even closer, "I do". I smashed my lips into his. 

He went absolutely feral. All semblance of control melted away as he hungrily pressed his body into mine and dug his tongue in my mouth. I flinched as my back touched the cold countertop, even through the shirt the icy cold stung my skin, But I didn't care.                                                              Bob started to get .... Handsy~.... His soft warm hands slid under my shirt, one traveled up my body and the other ... The other traveled down.                                                                                                      I gasped as he gripped the inside of my thigh, he smiled pleased with my reaction. He started to take my shirt off but I gently pushed him off of me, He instantly stopped and worry plagued his face. "Bob, not here. Not on my counter." He smirked at me, ~why? you worried somebody will see?~ I playfully pushed his chest with my foot before hopping off. "No, I was a stripper you really think I give two fucks what people see? My problem is that I don't like the idea of being RAILED on my hard, cold countertops!" I poked his chest with my finger and his face went completely red, his look of utter surprise made me smile. "If you can do the dishes and be upstairs in ten minutes, Ill do anything your little heart wants. how's that sound?"  I slide my hands down his chest, watching him melt from my words. ~I-I-I .... Y-ye .. Y- ...es~  His stuttering was adorable, I took my hands off of him and began to walk upstairs. I looked behind me and say bob bent over the counter, trying his best to regain some composure. "remember bob .... ten minutes~ .." He groaned and sunk into the counter as I giggled and walked upstairs. I plopped myself down on the bed and got .... hmmm ... Ready for bob~

( Sorry about how short this chapter is, my motivation has been ..... fleeting)