Reward

I nodded. bob reached down and lifted me up, pulling me onto his lap. I rested my back on his chest, bob gently opened my legs and reached down to unbuckle my pants. My hands gripped bobs sleeves while he pulled down everything, he placed his hand on my dick and began to stroke it. ~lets play a little game sweetheart, if you can hold it in until I say otherwise, Ill make sure to reward you extra nice~  I whimpered agreement. Bobs hand felt amazing and it wasn't long before I was struggling to hold back, I was already on edge from before and I could tell bob wasn't anywhere near finished with me. I moaned loudly, tears lightly streaming down my face, " ah~ ... b .. ah ... bob ...AHN~ ... p-please ..." I begged pitifully, I could tell he was enjoying my suffering. ~ not quite yet sweetheart, be patient~ his voice was full of amusement which made it all that much harder to hold it in. My cries and moans grew louder and my breathing quickened, my body lightly flailed trying to suppress the feelings of pleasure. Bobs other hand snaked up my chest to my neck, he gently began to choke me. (for clarification bob is not choking y/n in the literal sense, he is sex choking where you press on the jugular veins in the side of the neck to restrict blood flow to the head not oxygen. please don't choke out your partner during sex they could die 👍) My head grew warm and fuzzy, I felt lightheaded. Bob started going faster, it took everything I had to not cum right then, I was loosing my mind over the waves of pleasure and now coupled with the choking I couldn't stand it. I began to beg, " AH .. b-bob.. AHN~ ... P-please! .. AHH~ .. Please l-let m-me AHHN~ "  I began to grow panicked, I could feel myself about to cum and I couldn't stop it. " B-Bob! .. P-Please! ... AH~ ... C-Can .. I-I P- AHHH~" bob leaned down and whispered into my ear, ~ yes~.  I stopped holding back, the largest wave of pleasure I've ever felt in my life washed over me as I came into bobs hand, My back arched and my hands grasped onto bobs sleeves so hard I could feel my own nails through the fabric. My whole body went lax, my mind clouded with complete exhaustion, bob let go of my neck and he gently cleaned me and his hand up with some paper towels that were on the coffee table. I was shaking, I turned to my side and nestled into bob, he chuckled softly, ~ think you can walk sweetheart?~  I shook my head. Bob scooped me up off the couch and carried me upstairs. Once upstairs he laid me on the bed and helped me undress and get comfortable, once I was comfy bob took off his sweater and slide in next to me. I nestled into his chest and fell asleep almost instantly, bob smiled pleasantly and closed his eyes.

~

I woke up to my body rising and falling, I lift my head and realize I'm on top of a peacefully sleeping bob. I watch his sleeping face and cant help but smile, slowly I remember last night, my face turns red and I turn my head back to the side. As I laid my neck down, I felt a sore achy pain, I lifted my neck and gently touched it. It hurt, I slide off of bob and carefully walked to my bathroom, it was a slow process as my legs were still somewhat weak. I flicked on the light to look at my neck, " OH MY FUCKING GOD ." bob shot awake and rushed into the bathroom, a worried look on his face. ~ are you alright? what's wrong?~ I turn to look at him my eyes manic, " LOOK AT MY NECK!" bob looks down and his eyes go slightly wide. I turn back to the mirror, " Look at it! its all purple and red and ... are those BITE MARKS!? I CAN SEE EVERY INDIVIDUAL TOOTH BOB!" bob was wide eyed and stuttered a bit, ~ its ... not that bad is it? its just a little ..~ I cut him off, " bob ..... MY NECK LOOKS LIKE I BROKE IT AND THEN A SAVAGE ANIMAL RAVAGED MY CORPSE!"  bob rubbed the back of his head, ~ well um .... darlin' that's kinda what happened~  my mouth dropped, " bob ... this isn't the time for your adorable joking, this is serious ... I don't think I can cover this up" bob placed a hand on my shoulder, ~ you aren't too mad are you? you didn't tell me to stop so I assumed it was fine~ I sighed and gripped his arm. " bob I'm not mad, I did enjoy it a lot and your right I didn't tell you to stop, Its just ... I have work in two days and this isn't gonna heal by then, especially the bites, those are full on wounds .."  bob frowned, ~ I don't like the thought of you leaving the house without me~ I exhaled sharply and gave him a disapproving look. " bob your possessiveness is cute and all sometimes but I need to work so that I can pay bills and pay for my house and my student loans." Bob looked down, still upset but slightly more understanding, ~ I know sweetheart, 'wont bring it up again ~ I smiled warmly and hugged him, " thank you, now I need to treat these bite wounds that you so lovingly left on my neck, which I should have done last night." I stood on my tippy-toes and quickly kissed him, his face grew red from surprise and motioned for him to leave, "now shoo I need to focus, and you better have a shirt or something on when I leave this bathroom." as I closed the door he playfully said, ~ Why? do you like the view a little too much?~  I said, "yes" through the wood of the door and smiled as I hear him chuckle and walk away from the door, I turned back to the mirror and went back to inspecting my neck. 

This was going to take a while ... 

( You've reached the end of the smut for a while, enjoy some fluff for the next few parts while we gear up for the real smexy stuff, peace and carrots)