Chapter 2: Cursed Deal

That next day at school, Amane had pictured it to be a breeze, he would get an A on his test from yesterday and he wouldnt be heavily beaten up.

Well at least one of those things came true.
An A+ on his science test on the periodic table. It was the highest in his class, and so his teacher called him out on it in a positive way.

He liked the attention, but not in that way. For some of the students, Amane was in charge of doing at least 5 other people's homework for that class, and with them not doing their own work, their grades tend to be crap on tests. Not that it was Amane's fault, but they always let their anger out on him, beating him till hes left senseless against the classroom tile floor. Thats partly why he was so heavily bullied most days, and he partly blamed himself for allowing it to happen.

He looked to the back of the class to see the spread out children glaring at him, he gulped as he turnt back around. This would have been a great opportunity to test out his new skills if it was a smaller group, but it was evident that it was all five of them. Together, they're ridiculously strong. So once the class settled down to work on a homework assignment, which Amane was prepared to do extra for, he stepped up to his teachers desk.

"Uhm sir, is it alright if I leave class a minute early? My mother is in a rush to pick me up today." He fibbed, he was just planning to run to the practice garden.

"If its absolutely necessary... then yeah, just make sure you got everything." His teacher responded.

Amane went back to his seat and waited for it to have a minute till the bell rang, which was just a couple minutes. He left the classroom early, but on the way to the pratice garden, he ran into one of them who just came from the bathroom, honestly Amane had no clue who he was, he didnt pay enough attention in class to learn the names of the people who beat him up.

"Oh, Amane Yugi, c'mere for a moment."

Amane kept backing up towards the door that lead to the outside, slipping his hand on the handle.

"I just wanna talk about my grade, you said I would still be passing even if I bombed the test. Care to explain why I have an F?" He crossed his arms, "The rest are pretty furious too. If you're so smart shouldn't you be able to do your job?"

"Look, Im already doing homework for 6 people including myself. Cant we just do this some other time-" Amane tried reasoning, before backing up and pushing the door wide open, and falling on his back. What happened to 'self defense' in that moment?

Yeah that was completely out of the window.

The other four joined behind the first dude, three girls and another boy. All with a spectrum of hair and eye colors. Amane rushed to get back onto his trembling feet and started running for his life to the garden, he kept almost tripping on the couple of stones sitting in the ground. He made it to the practice garden finally and instead of paying attention, he tripped over a planter face first.

The four in the back were watching from the doorway with their phone cameras out, "Where did the one go?" Amane got back up while rubbing dirt off his face, desperately looking for the fifth one.

"Boo!"

Amane fell back over into the planter but on his right shoulder, at this point he was covered in dirt from that stupid planter, and well, the plants weren't doing well either.

"Uh, why're you messing up my plants? I just spent an hour fixing what the students done." Yashiro commented.

"THIS IS NOT THE TIME!" Amane called out. The dude who was behind him grabbed him by the shirt having speckles of dirt fall off. The dude grabbed a red themed pocket knife from his back pocket and brought it up to Amane's cheek. Whilst applying minimal pressure, it wasnt enough to make him bleed or leave a scar but it still hurt. Amane winced, his legs were closed tight to where he couldn't kick him off. Amane pushed him but in the process it left a small scar on his cheek, having blood trickle down. The pocket knife dropped into the dirt and the dude landed a punch to Amane's face.

"Oh what the- Why in my garden?! I didnt do anything to deserve this!!" Yashiro, who finally looked up from her plants, marched over to the bully. She didnt think when she pulled the back of his blue uniform shirt to pull him off.

"Yashiro.."
Amane mumbled, not that he could see her yet but it was evident that was the case.

"Who did that?!" The bully yelled out, Yashiro started giggling behind him for effects.

"You better scram before I add you to my plant collection. How does that sound?" Yashiro used a finger to trace the bully'a cheek, giving an ice cold feeling down his spine.

"AHHHH GHOST!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" The bully panicked, dropped Amane in an instant, and ran towards the door frantically.

Yashiro nervously smiled. "Man, am I that scary?"

Amane fell on his back again when he was dropped, man his poor back. He winced as he stood back up, sitting on the wood that kept the dirt in the planter.

"You good tho?" Yashiro sat next to him.

"Oh yeah Im fine, I just need a minute." Yashiro grabbed the back of his uniform for a moment to make sure. The lower part was terribly bruised and there was a small part that was seeping blood. She let go of his shirt and moved her hands back to her side.

"Im assuming it didn't go well didnt it?" She put her hand back down. "Im sorry, I failed granting your wish.. Is there possibly anything I can do to make up for it?"

Amane put his knees up to his chest and laid his head down on them, using his arms for support. "Not that I know of, that was my only wish."

Yashiro sighed before looking down at the ground.

"Actually I might have a deal with you.. I stay and help you out, and in return you help me with my bullying, does that sound.. good?" Amane proposed, Yashiro's head bolted up to look at him.

"That sounds great!! I would love to work with you Amane!" She held out her hand, and Amane shook it. The whimsical music came back, and a few rainbow flowers instantly grew onto his skin.

"Yashiro what is this-"

"Ok I can explain- Im sorta cursed."

"CURSED?!"

"Yeah, youre going to consistently grow small flowers on your skin whenever you directly touch nature on your skin. So like the places you got dirt on, they'll only grow there. Good thing they come off easily!" Yashiro worriedly grinned, Amane sighed before plucking some of them off his face.

"This is gonna be interesting.."

-Meanwhile at the Yugi Residence-

"Have you ever heard of the Mokke? They're known for their wholesome acts and thieving, but recently, their acts have became vicious and a true nightmare to Kamome Academy."

Tsukasa leaned into the TV to where he was just barely an inch away.

"Cute yet deadly?.. hmm.. I think Amane will like this one."