Chapter 33: Oh no, if it isn't the consequences of our actions!

"Who are you?" A female's voice asked, her voice very oddly familiar, when Kou opened his eyes..

"It's you!!" Kou exclaimed. "What are you doing here?? All supernaturals are gone right now!"

"Uh? Supernaturals? What're you talking about? Maybe you hit your head too hard.." her hand reached out for Kou's, who reluctantly took it. "Do you need me to walk you to the nurse?"

Kou backed up, retracting his hand from hers. "You're Aoi, right?.. How-?" It was odd, she wore the typical school uniform instead wore her ___. "The old school.."

"Aoi I finally found you!!" Yashiro panted, hands on her knees as she caught her breath. "Shouldn't you have been at the gardening club by now??" She asked, finally looking over at Kou. "I've never seen him before, who's he?"

"I'm Kou, Kou Minamoto. And uh.. You guys are friends? Don't you two hate each other?"

"Hate? She's my best friend! Why would we hate each other?" Yashiro defended, her hand interlocking with Aoi's.

"I think this guy hit his head pretty hard. He was unconscious when I found him." Aoi whispered to Yashiro, on their walk down, Kou took a moment to think. What year was this anyways? He was in the old school building, which was fully functional and at it's peak currently, with Aoi and Yashiro being friends..

"What year is it?"

"2003. You weren't kidding.." Yashiro whispered back after answering Kou's question. Ain't no way he time jumped 20 years back.. But if he was in the past.. What if he could fix the future? Maybe, give Yashiro and Aoi the opportunity to live past their 15's?

When they arrived to the nurses office, it wasn't actually a nurses office, it was an old fashioned student council room, with Teru sitting in a chair by an old school computer.

"What brings you here?" He asked.

"Oh, Kou there's something I've been meaning to tell you."

"Wow he's handsome.." Yashiro muttered to herself before Aoi and her walked away, leaving Kou and Teru alone in the room.

"Look, I've came to a conclusion, and I approve of you and No.3 hanging out."

"Uhh what-"

"Yeah, I thought about it, and since you two are best friends I'll let it slide."

"Are you like, okay?"

"Why? Is something wrong?"

This isn't real. That wasn't Teru. Teru wouldn't have even been born yet in 2003. Let alone nobody else time traveled with him.

"Yeah I'm just gonna step out."

So Kou did what he said, stepping out. Since it was just him, he decided to explore, see what he could all find. He opened several doors, each a new surprise behind it. His best friends wanting to be exorcists with him, Yashiro trying to get exorcised, hell even Mitsuba showed up wanting exorcised too.

But what happened next was what hit the hardest, he entered what was supposed to be the kitchen cafeteria, being suddenly hit with the warm aroma and the smell of home cooked food, the kitchen was his from home from when he was a kid. But there was a figure he hadn't seen in years..