Chapter 35: Communication is Crucial.

The sun was coming up through the trees and blinds, gently lighting the room slowly, the light coming was enough to wake the sleeping people awake.. what a beautiful morning to save your ghost friends. Amane was the first of the bunch to wake up, glancing over until something wrong came to his attention.

"Where the fuck is Teru." Amane muttered, rubbing his eyes before crawling over to Kou's sleeping area besides him, shaking Kou's shoulder.

"Dude I think your brother pulled a fast one on us," Amane started, Kou still being unawake meant his reaction was delayed, but when he realized what that meant, he jolted upright.

"What-," Kou glanced over, Akane being the only other one in the room. "Oh no."

"Yeah oh no." Amane replied back.

So, Kou made sure their dad was home so he can watch Tiara while Amane filled Akane in, which Akane wasn't happy about either. They all got into day clothing and ventured off to the old school house location where the remains were, a notice posted on a nearby sign saying to stay away and it'll be cleared up tomorrow.

"What now? Did he tell you anything Akane?" Amane asked, investigating the metal remains of supporters and whatever was left.

"He did, we were supposed to go altogether. If he mentioned any change of plans to me when I was sleeping or something I didn't hear it. We ate the pizza topping like we were supposed to, we just need to find a hole that stands out." Akane answered, now looking around himself.

"What pizza topping? Kou chipped in.

"This.. chopped up hand that belonged to a supernatural of some sorts, either way it makes it so we could enter the boundary, and no one complained it tasted different."

Amane and Kou felt their turn as they heard it, but the small moment of disgust was overlapped when Amane called out, "I think I found it!".

Akane and Kou made their way through the debris to the other corner, Amane standing by a whole that never seemed to end.

"This fits Prez's description, he said to just jump right down. Should we review the plan?" Akane suggested, and so,a few moments later they went into the hole, falling for what seemed like forever...

--30 minutes prior--

"Who would've thought that one bite on a kannagi would've made everything so berserk?" A girl thought out loud to herself, looking out the window as the train tracks made their sounds and a few choo-choos from the very front of the train. It was almost like a massive blackhole, just sucking everything in, all the items dumped in this place alongside spirits with little strength, nowhere near enough to save themselves. And suddenly, the train stopped again, meaning another rider entered on. Yashiro assumed it was one of the seven mysteries so she didn't even bother to look at who got on the train. But when the train stopped it never moved again, after a minute or so she got off the leather seat and slowly made her way to the locomotive cab, where the conductor was cut up.. Yashiro felt a sick feeling in her stomach, gripping the door frame. Nothing should've caused this..

Then suddenly, Yashiro felt a burning slash go through her torso, glancing down to see the tip of a sword on the other end.

"I got you cornered No.7."