Chapter 15: Mitsuba Sousuke

"So like, can you set me up with your brother?" Yashiro asked Kou, he was doing his and Amane's gardening chores. It was a couple days after the whole Teru thing, and Yashiro never quieted up about it.

"My brother literally just tried erasing you.." Kou looked at her in a confused disgust, Yashiro shrugged.

"Maybe if he properly talked to me I can show him how lovely I am." Yashiro swooned.

"Yeahhh good luck with that?" Kou laughed nervously, one of the doors leading to the garden slowly creaked open.

"What'd I miss?" Amane asked, he was absent the past three days for being sick, and was still recovering from it. But he was well enough to return to school, to an extent.

"AH FINALLY! Alright here's the inside info! A hot guy tried erasing me, but then Kou came to my rescue." Yashiro casually explained, dramatically shaking his hand. Amane just stared at her blankly.

"Honestly I shouldn't even be surprised-." Amane sighed, grabbing his gloves and sliding them on to go join Kou. He was too tired to do a half decent job, all his energy he gathered the past three days went into catching up on his assignments, and the other's he did them for. And during 4th period he was called down to the office to have a conference with his mother and the principal about his slipping grades and the consistent bullying. That principal got it from her, being called irresponsible and neglectful of the students, Amane loved seeing that principal get what he deserved. Hell, he even got a pass to get those kids suspended at moments notice if they messed with him.

"Hey Kou, can you grab an extra bucket from the nearby storage closet?" Yashiro asked, Kou nodded as he ran back into the building and went down to the middle school division. While walking past the locker bay, something felt just a teensy-bit different, it made Kou tense up. At the same time, a cold feeling came upon his shoulder and panic and chills came over him instantly.

"Do you remember me?" A ghostly voice asked.

"AH WHAT THE-" Kou grabbed the hand and shoved it against one of the lockers. "Real funny."

The figured became less distorted and you can actually see the ghost's appearance. A boy with pink hair covering one of his pink eyes with a middle school uniform.

He impulsively dragged the ghost half across the school to take him to the outside, entering the quiet and calm atmosphere of the garden. Amane was tiredly sulking next to a planter with Yashiro talking with him for support.

"Yashiro! Look at what I caught tryna terrorize students!" Kou exclaimed proudly, Yashiro glanced over.

He looked like a lost lil puppy, or a prince charming. Regardless, Yashiro was into it.

"Hm... and Im assuming you wanna help him or something? I got methods." Yashiro mentioned.

"Yeah, what can we do for him?" The spirit was struggling in its place trying to break free of the random things binding him tight.

"Try finding out his regrets, it'll break his bond here and he's free to go." Yashiro put her focus back on Amane, gently patting his back to keep him awake as the other two dashed out.

"This is gonna be an interesting outcome regardless of the events." Yashiro commented.

"Oh definitely. They gonna be fine on their own?" Amane questioned.