4 - Afterschool Work

Cyno's pov:

The next week, on friday, right before the last class have started, me and Kazuha were playing uno out of boredom in the back, on my desk. As we were playing we could see a long, blonde haired, golden eyed boy from the corner of our eyes, making his way towards us the two. He stopped next to our desk and looked at Kazuha then me as he spoke, grabbing both of our attention.

"Kazuha, Cyno. I heard you two didn't do the mandatory voluntary work yet. So i wanna give you two a last chance to work at the school library for three days for one hour to get three hours each day." - ???

Me and Kazuha looked at eachother, him with a pretty weird look on his face. I was just about to raise my hand up and refuse, only if the white haired wouldn't have threw his cards on the pile, and shut me up before i could even let out a noise with his hand as he turned to the blonde boy.

"Ahha! We'd both love to!" - K

Kazuha smiled and with that the blonde nodded with a smile and after talking through some things, the bell rang and soon enough the class began.

.

.

.

After the last class ended and everyone left the class, me and Kazuha went down to the library. When we opened the door, the sight of a large pile of books hit our eye and a pinkish-red haired boy next to them. Kazuha's eyes wandered to the boy and his cheeks began to tint.

"Are you alright?" - C

I asked as i placed my hand on his shoulder, turning to him.

"Ah!.. Yes. Let's go find that blonde guy." - K

He turned to the right and walk away with a hurry, not even letting me to reply. I took one last look on the boy who was reading before catching up to the red eyed.

We walked around and headed to the end of the library where we saw the blonde boy as he was on the library's computer.

"Hey! Blondie!" - C

I spoke as we went closer to the desk.

"Oh hi! My name is Aether though, not "blondie"..." - A

He said as he rolled his eyes and began to tie up his hair in a high ponytail. He after that stood up and walked out from behind the desk as he placed his hands inside his hoodies pocket.

"Follow me." - A

He intregued, as he began to walk towards the desk where the pinkish red haired boy sat at. He kept staring at Kazuha as he covered his lips and nose with the book he was reading. As i was observing we suddenly made an eye contact and so he covered his face with the entire book, pretending to read it.

"Heizou... What are you doing..?" - A

Aether asked as he walked up to him with an annoyed face. He at that immediately closed the book and put it down on the table. Aether's eyes travelled to the book that the hazel eyed boy tried to hide. He took one glance at the book and after that he looked with disgust at Heizou who's cheeks were tinted with a slightly red blush.

"You know you're only 17... Right?" - A

The blonde asked with an annoyed face as he raised the book mid air, in one line with his won head.

"Listen bro... The story is interesting and those scenes are so well written that---" - H

The boy began to speak as he crossed his arms, put his feet up on the table, and push the chair slightly backwards so now the chair was only on two legs, trying to keep ballance. But that balance was soon broken as the blonde walked up to him and hit him in the head with that book he was reading not long ago. Cause of that he got out of balance and fell backwards along with the chair. The blonde placed the book down back on the desk and placed one of his hands on his waist.

"Don't "bro" me you pervert. Quit reading age restricted books and get back to stamping!" - A

Heizou just rolled his eyes and got up, sitting back down after standing the chair up aswell and continue to stamp the books. Aether turned to us and then he pointed at the desk with his thumb.

We sat down, Kazuha next to Heizou and me facing Kazuha. Aether walked to the end of the table and gave us two big white tapes with nothing written on it, and transparent glue tape, aswell as a book.

"Okay, so your job will be simple. I need you to stick the serial numbers on the bottom of the book, right here and write the numbers on them. After that, just use the transparent tape as a protecting layer or whatever. Understood?" - A

He explained with a rush as he showed examples of how to do it. We took a look at the book and we could understand how did this work in that second. We turned to Aether in sync and nodded.

"Great! I'll come see you in a bit." - A

The blonde said as he walked away. I turned around to see that Heizou guy strangely staring at Kazuha with his eyes half closed. The mentioned, white haired boy though was just staring at me confused for a while, until he realised what was the issue.

"Are you gonna say anything or just stare at me like that?" - K

He asked as he turned to the pinkish-red haired boy, placing his elbow on the desk and his head on his hand.

"Got nothing to say to you." - H

He spoke with a quite annoyed face as he did the same motion.

"Are you still mad that i ditched you last week?" - K

The hazel eyed boy responded with a single, quite soft hit on Kazuha's head with a book as he smiled smugly. Kazuha after a yelp quickly reached for his head.

"What was that for?!" - K

"You hit the nail right on the head." - H

Kazuha's pissed expression quickly vanished. He kept staring at the pinkish red haired boy as he was trying to hold back his laughter.

"That wasn't funny at all." - K

Heizou immediately burst out laughing and that made the white haired and me aswell a little to giggle. After he calmed down, he stood up and oh how great, it's that time of the week again. He walked up to Kazuha, with one hand he moved a hair strand out of Kazuha's face while with the other he kept himself from falling forward, placing it on the seat slightly touching the side of Kazuha's thighs. He slowly pressed his forahead to his and kissed him gently. "I have to get out of here quickly" i tought. I cant believe this, second time that i get third wheeled while hanging out with Kazuha.

I somehow, i don't even know how, suprisingly survived that painful one hour and quickly went home when Aether allowed us, them staying behind for a few seconds.

1199 words!

(I'm in emotional distress since i lost the 50/50 for scara so im sorry for this absolutely garbage chapter)