9 - Action GTS (part 1)

Cyno's pov:

We were infront of my house, looking at the entrance door. I sighed and after placed my hands on my waist, raised my head into the sky and with a smaller smirk on my face i spoke.

"Alright we are here." - C

For a while there was only silence. I was curious what Tighnari tought so i looked to my side to look at him. His jaws dropped and he stared at the house in awe.

"A-... YOUR HOUSE IS HUGE!" - T

"I know but keep it down." - C

With that we walked to the door, i opened it with my keys and after Tighnari walked inside, i did aswell.

"Mom, Dad! I'm home!" - C

I yelled after i closed the door. When i got deeper in the house, i saw my mom and dad on the couch, turning off the TV, standing up and turning to the two of us.

"You didn't tell me you brought a guest." - Mrs. M

"Mom, Dad can he stay?" - C

"Sure." - Mrs.&Mr. M

At that moment i quickly got a grasp of the boys hand who was just awkwardly standing there next to me, and brought him up the stairs, straight into my room, meanwhile yelling "Thanks ma'!", closing the door right after.

I turned to Tighnari after a sigh and spoke.

"Okay, make yourself feel at home. I'll have to go talk to mom and dad because i doubt they got what i meant so..." - C

He looked at me with a confused face and nodded. With that i opened the door and slid through it, quickly heading downstairs. When i got there i turned to my mom and dad who were in the kitchen now.

"Mom, dad. I think i wasn't clear enough.." - C

"Hm?" - Mr. M

My dad asked as he turned around. I unintentionally began itching the back of my head and spoke.

"I meant.. can we let him stay until he can stand on his own feet?" - C

My parents widened their eyes and looked at eachother.

"His family treats him poorly. I'll share everything with him, just please let him stay!" - C

"I'm sorry sweetie we cant do that... We don't wanna get into trouble because of this." - Mrs. M

"Mom, we'd get in no trouble. He is able to transform into another human being." - C

At that my mom's and dad's eyes widened and they looked at eachother.

"Didn't they extinct tho?..." - Mrs. M

"Well apparently they didn't..." - Mr. M

With that my dad walked up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder, looking into my eyes.

"Son... Is your friend a shapeshifter?" - Mr. M

"Uh.. yea? At least thats what he told me..." - C

"Fine, then he can stay. I want none of their curse to stuck to me again.." - Mr. M

He said after a sigh. The second part though was coming out just as quickly as the lyrics of Rap God out of Eminems mouth so basically i understood nothing from it. But i also just didn't bother to even ask about what he just said, so instead i gave him a strange look as he took a few steps back, with that releasing my shoulder.

"Uh... Well anyways... Mom, what about you?" - C

"Since your dad agreed, I trust his decision, so I'll go with yes aswell." Mrs. M

My lips quickly curled up into a smile, I gave the both of them a hug, and with that i rushed upstairs, ready to tell the news to Tighnari.

I opened the door to my room and saw how Tighnari was on his phone, sitting on the side of my bed. As soon as I opened the door he brought his attention to me and our eyes met, both of us freezing for some reason. I closed the door and sat down in my chair, turning to him.

"Okay so i talked with them and they still agree to let you stay." - C

I saw how his eyes suddenly widened and a tiny smile appeared on his face. With that he stood up from my bed, walked up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you Cyno." - T

He said theese words, trying to hold back his excitement and happiness, trying to seem all calm and everything, but with this voice he sounded a little bit seductive..

As shivers ran down my spine i carefully pushed him away from myself, my hands stucking to his chest as we looked into eachothers eyes once again. What the fuck was happening?... With that he walked back to the bed and sat down again. I walked to my blackboard, grabbed a pen and wrote "Action GTS" with big letters on it.

"Okay so.. Let's call this Action GTS." - C

I said as i turned around to face Tighnari who just looked at me confused.

"What is "Action GTS"?.." - T

"Great that you asked! It's Action "Get Tighnari's Stuff". So tell me, what kind of house you have and how could we get into your room." - C

He giggled as he placed his hand infront of his lips and closed his eyes before he replied to my question.

"It's a two floor house and just like yours, my bedroom is on the second floor. We could try to get in with the ladder or just through the door like any normal person.." - T

"Where's the fun in that?" - C

I rolled my eyes and turned around as i began to write on the blackboard again the following word: "Tools:". I drew my and Tighnari's heads next to eachother and a ladder, looking like some kind of 4 year old kid drew it.

As soon as i stepped aside from the blackboard so he could see, he burst out laughing wich to be honest just made me giggle. When he calmed down he looked at me with a light smile.

"So what else might we need?" - C

"I think we should bring two or three more people. It depends. Can you drive?" - T

"Yeah." - C

"Oh really? That's cool!" - T

"I suppose. I could borrow dad's trunk and bring that." - C

"No, no. I don't have much stuff, only like 3-4 huge boxes so no big deal. Just bring a regular car." - T

I nodded and with that we continued our planning.

1060 words!