17 - In love with you

Cyno's pov:

"It's almost noon. We should head back." - C

I said as me and Tighnari were walking in the outer skirts of the city. He looked at me and strangled my hand a little as he spoke.

"I wanna go somewhere with you first." - T

"How long will it take?" - C

"There and back is 10 minutes." - T

"Fine.." - C

He began to pull me by my hand after him. After ten minutes of walking in awkward silence he and I arrived to a park wich had a large tree in the middle. The park was empty at the time so it was silent. The way it looked though was like some magestic wonderland in my eyes.

Tighnari began slowly guiding me to the tree by my hand, and we sat down under it. He wrapped his arms around his knees and looked up to the sky as he began to speak to me.

"So what do you think about this place?" - T

"It's a nice park.." - C

"This is where I usually went to to run away from my problems." - T

He turned to me slowly, laying his head against the tree, placing his right hand on it, staring at me with a pair of tinted cheeks.

"But this time, I'll face my problem here... Cyno..." - T

I was confused about what he meant but I was patiently waiting still as I turned to face him.

"This probably is weird.. but I..." - T

He began but couldn't finish while he was looking into my eyes. He looked to the side and continued what he tried to say.

"I don't have much knowledge about human emotions but... I wanna know what you think I feel aswell... When I went out to meet with Kazuha it was for this reason aswell... So please, hear me out..." - T

I nodded and slided closer to him by a little, still sraring onto his eyes. He sighed and fastly began to speak with a few stutters here and there.

"Whenever I'm with you I feel like I'm not safe... I feel like my heart isn't safe. It always feels like it's gonna beat out of my chest. I feel like I need to know everything about you... I feel like I want to keep you by my side for eternity. And-and... Whenever I see people who have a crush on you talk about you in a complimenting way, I get pissed... Cyno I don't think this is a normal way to feel about a friend!-" T

I placed my hand on his cheek and gently began rubbing it as from Tighnari's eyes tears started to roll down as he looked into my eyes. After a bit he asked with a silent shaky voice.

"Kazuha said it might be cause I'm in love with you... What do you think Cyno? What this is?..." - T

I began wiping away his tears with my thumb gently and cause of that he dropped his ears slowly, staring at me.

"Geez... Why are you crying now?" - C

"It's embarrassing to talk about such things..." - T

"Hm.." - C

I slowly leaned in close to him, swiped a hair lock out of his face and placed a kiss on his cheek slowly. After a bit I pulled away for a second and then placed another one on the same spot. I slowly started kissing him in a line to his lips. When I kissed the corner of his lips he opened his eyes wide and gone red as his ears went up again.

"Cyno... Stop... My heart beats too much..." - T

He said before pulling away from me with wide open eyes, staring at me in shock.

"I feel like Kazuha was right... I think you really are in love with me." - C

"A-and what about you?.." - T

I slowly just stood up and looked down on him as I did. I reached my hand out to him and hinted that we should get going.

"Say something..." - T

"Sorry... I don't--" - C

He began tearing up once again, beginning to cry. He quickly slapped my hand aside, stood up and began running away. Running to the direction of our house. Seeing him get further and further made me feel like my heart has began to ache. I started going bacl aswell after a bit of staring at his vague shadow.

.

.

.

When we got home I could see how he was dressed up and still sobbing as he brushed his hair.

"Hey Tighnari..." - C

Before I knew he already walked past me, slamming the door shut after throwing his hairbrush on the vanity, cracking the mirror.

I stared at the mirror for a short time until I began to get ready aswell. As I was going down the stairs I noticed how he wasn't anywhere. So I turned to my parents who told me that he said he's going out for a walk once again and then he will meet you at the prom.

For some reason this felt all so surreal and odd. And so I hopped into my car and made my way to school, all alone.

860 words!