22.5 - Gentle touch

(A/N: Okay so i thought of doing theese off-track chapters once in a while. Basically theese dont got much to do with the base story but they can add some to it sometimes as some easter egg of some sort. So yeahh thats it!)

TW: Smut (IM SO SORRY I JUST WANTED TO WRITE ONE AGAIN CUZ I FEEL SO DAMN SINGLE SO I NEED TO WRITE OUT MY IMAGINATION 😭😭)

Kazuha's pov:

After I and Scaramouche got home after our meet up with Tighnari we went to my house. My parents weren't home for the whole weekend so I invited Scaramouche over so we can be together. I thought at the time that maybe this was either smartest or dumbest idea of all time.

After spending the saturday with him everything went smoothly. All we did was play games together, cuddle and whatever might two teenagers do just after getting into a relationship. Although.. we were in this sort of relationship for over a year now.

After we got home after our meet-up with Tighnari, Scaramouche headed straight for the sofa and I headed into the kitchen.

"Anything you'd like? Some popcorn maybe?" - K

"Do you have any chips left?" - S

Scaramouche asked from the living room after he turned on the tv.

"I'll check!" - K

I began looking through the cabinets and try to find the bag of chips Scaramouche bought for the two of us yesterday.

I opened the cabinet and began to try to reach out. As soon as I managed to grab the bag of chips I felt a pair of arms slowly sneaking around my waist and wrapping themselves around it, a pair of hooded eyes sneakily showing up from behind my shoulder, staring at me. I quickly looked in this invaders direction and found out that it was Scaramouche.

My eyes opened wide and my cheeks flushed a slighter red out of shock before a sweet smile erupted my face. I took out the chips from the cabinet, placed it on the counter, closed the cabinet and turned around in Scaramouche's arms.

"What's up?" - K

I asked after I wrapped my arms around his neck. He just smirked as a reply and hugged me thight, burrying his face in my neck.

"Pfft... This is not your usual behaviour. Spit it out. What do you want?-" - K

My voice suddenly jumped as I felt him gently kissing my neck. I tried to push him away but he did not budge.

"Scara- stop!.." - K

"Why?" - S

He raised his head and looked at me with an annoyed face. I cupped his face with my hands and looked into his eyes.

"Why were you doing that?..." - K

"Get the hint, jackass." - S

"Jackass?? Excuse you-mph!?" - K

I was about to just get at this guy but suddenly he pressed his lips against mine and began kissing me. Not to mention that he suddenly also pushed me against the kitchen counter with that motion. He began slowly swirling his tongue around mine and with the sound of a "pa!" he parted away from me, looking into my eyes.

"Don't you think this should be the perfect opportunity for me to take you?" - S

"Take me? What do you mean?" - K

I asked confused and the response I got was just an annoyed face and a raised brow from him. It took me a minute and a half to realise and when the puzzle pieces in my mind got put together, the rope ripped and my face turned as red as if i was just hanging upside down from a building 10000 meters high up for half an hour.