23 - Unexpected visit

3rd pov:

The next day has happened to be monday and also the beginning of spring, March 1st. The two confused lovers were laying in Cyno's bed, arms wrapped around eachother, gentle embrace being between the two. The sun was slowly making it's way up and as higher it went, the closer it's light got to the two's eyes. As soon as it reached Tighnari's eyes, he with struggle slowly opened them, the first thing being revealed is Cyno's resting face.

He slowly and sneakily tried to get out from his embrace but before he knew it, his eyes were wide open, capturing Tighnari with his eyes.

Tighnari quickly opened his eyes wide and got all flustered which could be told by the way his cheeks began to tint.

"Oh.. Ah!-... Cyno!.. You're awake..." - T

Cyno to that just began smiling and soon burst out in laughter. Tighnari's cheeks got redder and redder the longer Cyno laughed. He gently began hitting his chest with his fist as he yelled.

"What's so funny?!" - T

Cyno just wiped his tears and smiled at the other. Tighnari's expression became a dazed one and just kept gazing at his beloved's smile, his jaws dropping in awe.

The white haired gently cupped the fox's face with his hands and placed a gentle kiss on his forahead. When he pulled away he pressed his forahead against Tighnari's and looked into his eyes, saying the following words.

"You're adorable when you get all flustered." - C

Tighnari just fell into a deep pit that we call being at a loss for words. He instead just pushed him away and turned the other way. Cyno of course just laughed at that.

After a bit of silence the fox looked back slightly and asked.

"By the way... what happened last night?" - T

Cyno began gently messing around with the dark haired's hair as he began.

"You really don't remember?" - C

He slowly slid his hand down through his shoulder, down to his elbow and finally slid it under his arm, placing it on his stomach, then continued.

"We just made out, don't worry." - C

The other let out a big sigh of relief and gently slid his hand down to Cyno's, that he had on his stomach, digging his own fingers between his as he spoke.

"I'm glad. But... What are we now?" - T

Cyno opened his eyes wide, unknowing on what to respond so instead he just kept quiet and sneakily took his hand away from Tighnari.

"I'd say we are still friends who got romantic interest in eachother." - C

Tighnari nodded and sat up, looking back at the white haired.

"I agree. We still haven't been on a date yet so that makes sense." - T

Cyno quickly sat up and slid next to me, saying theese words before standing up.

"It's not that we haven't been on any dates. I just simply didn't ask you out yet and neither did you." - C

He turned his head back and let a smug smile erupt his face.

"Don't worry, we'll make it official soon enough, darling." - C

Tighnari's face quickly turned red and with that Cyno just left for the closet, picked out his clothing for school and began changing. Tighnari immediately looked away and began trying to process what did the other call him just now.

Darling...

His eyes opened wide when he felt a light touch on his shoulder and quickly turned around. Cyno spoke after he let out a small giggle.

"Go get ready." - C

The fox nodded, quickly got up, rushed to his closet and began changing but before that he made sure that Cyno have left the room. After he finished he quickly packed his bag, brushed his hair and rushed downstairs to the white haired who was patiently waiting at the entrance door with a pair of lunch boxes being in his hand.

"Would you mind carrying mine too today? My bag is too small." - C

He extended his arms, showing me the boxes as he was asking so with a quite embarrassed face.

Tighnari of course just nodded. The fox turned around and so he put the boxes in his backpack.

"Okay done!" - C

He said with a smile. The dark haired turned around and suddenly froze as he felt something touching against his hand. After a bit he realised that that "something" was actually another hand, gently brushing the surface of it against his. After a bit that hand slowly slid past his, brushing the two's wrists together before the two's fingers intertwined, melting together like if they were always one.

Tighnari slowly turned his his eyes to the white haired boy's direction with a shocked face. Cyno just smiled at him and Tighnari just immediately snapped his sight away from his as soon as he took a glimpse of that expression of his. He found it adorable and so, let his cheeks tint in a bright red color.

"Let's go." - C

He spoke with a sweet tone as he began pulling me by the hand gently. Tighnari responded with a nod, still being careful to avoid his gaze. They began walking hand in hand and after they got out of the street and was just about to walk across the road, in the corner of his eyes Tighnari took a glance of a person who he obviously have known. That person was Tighnari's mother.

He tightly squeezed Cyno's hand and with panic he whispered in his ear, switching his look between her mother and him.

"Quick!... Let's hide!.." - T

"What fro-...." - C

Cyno looked behind Tighnari and saw that an old woman, wearing cheap clothing, having her hair in a bun suddenly just stopped in her walking and looked directly at the two. She began running and so Cyno's grasp on the fox's hand immediately tightened before he turned around and began running fast, dragging the dark haired behind him.

"Is that your mother?" - C

The boy to that nodded agressively, beginning to gasp for air as he was running, his strong heartbeats making it even harder for him to do such a simple thing. In the corner of his eyes tears started to form as he was gritting his teeth. Cyno of course noticed this and looked away from the boy, speaking as a genious idea showed up in his head.

"Don't cry now... I got a plan." - C

Tighnari looked up at him and listened carefully as Cyno spoke.

"Could you turn your face and body into a woman's but keep the hair the same?" - C

"Yes." - T

"You'll have to be brave for this... Today we will run to school. If she catches us, we will be just a girl and boy couple who got late for school. Just dare to look at her as you'd look at someone who just became crazy." - C

The boy nodded and immediately started to change into a whole different person.

1161 words!