13 - What are you doing?

Cyno's pov:

As Tighnari walked up to our room he closed the door after himself. I let out a sigh and in the corner of my eyes I saw my little sister, Nahida with her little pastel green bag, filled with tools, raising it mid air as she began walking closer to me.

"Bro! Let's draw!" - N

"Sure." - C

With that she took a hold of my hand and began guiding me to the living room, sitting down on the sofa, placing everything on the desk and with that we began drawing.

Like three hours passed before Nahida stood up from the couch and yawned a big one while stretching.

"Are you tired?" - C

I asked as I have put down the pencil and a smile erupted my face. She nodded as she rubbed her eyes.

"Okay c'mon I'll put you to sleep." - C

I quickly packed away her little drawing set and picked it up in my right hand, stood up and holding her hand we headed upstairs to her room. When we got there I placed the little drawing set on her little desk and accompanied her to her bed. I tucked her in, gave her a kiss on the forahead and whispered.

"Do you need me to read something for you?" - C

"No, I'm good thanks." - N

"Alright, sleep well!" - C

"Good night.." - N

"Good night." - C

I rubbed her head a bit before turning on the little lamp she has for her, since she likes to fall asleep with some light on, and headed out the door, closing it after myself.

I made my way to my room and when I opened it the view of Tighnari greeted me as he was reading a book, his back being leaned against the side of my bed, his knees infront of himself.

"Hey! Watcha reading Nari?" - C

He suddenly raised his head up and looked at me with a red face and widened eyes.

"Oh! Hi Cyno! I just uh..." - T

His stuttering became kinda concerning so I chose to walk up to him, take the book and raise it mid air as he immediately tried to reach for it.

"Hey! Give it back!" - T

He spoke trying to reach for it constantly, but getting no closer any time. He even tried pulling my hand closer to him so he can try and take it from me with his other hand but I didn't let him. He then just slid his hand down to my chest, placing the other one on it aswell while leaning closer to my face. I was in pure shock so I slowly began to back off, him following me, but I stopped as soon as I found myself crashing against the door. I kept the book mid air as I leaned against the door and looked into Tighnari's weird looking eyes and even then he did not stop leaning in to me.

"What are you doing?..." - C

And just like that, he pressed his lips against mine, kissing me. He tightly closed his eyes as his hands travelled from my chest down to my waist. This entire line of actions of him sent me wild. I felt I slowly released the book after I slowly closed my eyes. His right hand from my waist travelled up to my hand that was still in the air, our fingers intertwined and my hand got pressed against the door by his. He slowly slid his arm behind my back, pressing our bodies together. For some reason I wrapped my free arm around his neck as our kiss just kept continuing. This was so sudden and unexplainable that I didn't know what should I do at that moment.

As soon as the book fell to the ground, Tighnari's ear twitched and he slowly began separating from me. He squatted down, got the book, stood up, turned around, raised it mid air and as he began going away, with a cocky smile he said theese words.

"Thanks Cyno." - T

I was at a loss for words. At that moment all I could do is just stand there awkwardly, placing my index and middle finger lightly on my lips, trying to process what just happened. After a while I quietly walked up to my bed and layed down on it, facing the other way, away from Tighnari.

"We are only friends, Aren't we? So then... Why?..."

Theese tought have circled my mind before eventually everything blacked out and I fell asleep.

.

.

.

The next day I woke up to see Tighnari wide awake, reading that book again. I carefully tried to sneak above him to maybe get a glimpse of what was he reading, but he immediately shut it and turned around to face me with a wide smile and spoke to me on a sweet, caring voice.

"Good morning." - T

I immediately backed off as if I saw a ghost just now. To that he just looked at me confused as I spoke.

"Stop this. You're literally scaring me..." - C

To that he just rolled his eyes and continued reading his book. He changed a lot ever since he met up with Kazuha that's for sure. As the name Kazuha ringed in my ears I made my mind up and chose to grab my phone and text him right away.

"Hey Kazuha"

"Hi. What's up?"

"Call. Now."

"Well uh... Okay I guess."

At that I immediately ran out of the room and headed downstairs, into the bathroom. I quickly pulled out my phone and began calling Kazuha who picked it up, and spoke with a tired voice.

"Hello?.." - K

"Okay. Tell me now. What did Tighnari meet up with you for?" - C

"Oh uhh..." - K

"Awnser." - C

"Fine, I'll tell you. But if he asks, I spoke no words about it.... Okay so he basically asked for my help. He told me that when he's around you he feels like he's going insane and such and he asked me what is this feeling always. I asked some more questions just to make sure and I came to the conclusion that he is indeed in love with you." - K

My jaws dropped right then and there as my eyes widened. I put the phone away from my ear and covered my face with my hand as I felt my cheeks getting hotter.

"What?..." - C

1064 words!