18 - Without you

Tighnari's pov:

I was on my way to buy a drink before going to prom cause i needed a way to calm down after all that happened. But as I was on my way and pulled out my credit card to check if I have it still, my eyes landed on the purple bracelet that Cyno has bought for me this morning. Is this really how it feels to be rejected? Feeling like I'm suddenly closed in the void, falling continuously in this hell of an abyss?

I'm lost...

I took off the bracelet and was about to throw it out in the nearest trash can until I changed my mind and just put it in my pocket in the end.

.

.

.

I was about to arrive to school when I noticed Kazuha with Scaramouche and Heizou talking. When they looked at my way they immediately noticed me and Kazuha even waved at me. I walked up to them with a forced light smile on my face. But who am I kidding? I can't hide my emotions.

"Hey Tighnari! This is your first time to attend sometthing like this is it not?" - K

"Yeah..." - T

After a bit of my awnser, the three shared a quick glance with eachother then turned to me.

"Are you okay..?" - S

I just looked down and smiled lightly, keeping silent, trying my best to hold back my tears, that eventually I couldn't.

"Wha- Tighnari what's wrong?" - K

Kazuha rushed closer to me and grabbed my two shoulders, causing me to raise my head.

"I tried telling him..." - T

"Oh you mean..." - K

I replied with a simple nod.

"Can someone fill me in?" - H

"This is Cyno's tutor and classmate and well... He's most likely to have fallen in love with him. And well, guessing so, he confessed to him and got rejected." - S

"Ohhh... I see." - H

Kazuha gave me a pair of tissues and pat my back as I blew my nose.

"I'm sorry about that..." - K

"Hey Tighnari! Y'know what I like to do when I feel upset?" - S

Scaramouche said as he walked next to Kazuha and layed his arm on his shoulder, placing his other hand on his waist. I looked up at him as I wiped my tears with one of my index fingers.

"Mn?.." - T

"Go out for a drink! How about we go out to drink at the club after we finished with prom? My treat, this once." - S

"Oh heck yeah!" - H

"Sure." - K

Kazuha smiled lightly and Heizou yelled loudly at the same time. After some silence I sighed and responded.

"I don't really go to clubs, bars and such... But sure." - T

"Oh I go a lot. I know a pretty good strip club, wanna go ther-?" - S

Scaramouche began saying his sentence but Kazuha suddenly hit the back of his head with his fist and yelled.

"Ugh!" - S

"You greedy bitchass hoe! Ain't seeing me under you enough?!" - K

"Ayo- shut up-" - S

Scaramouche placed his palm on Kazuha's mouth to shut him up but Kazuha just giggled. He licked Scaramouche's palm and jumped back as he yelled.