15 - Do you wanna go to prom with me?

Tighnari's Pov:

I've been eager to ask him ever since i heard about this entire prom thing. I wanted to ask Cyno so badly if he would've come with me, but something kept holding me back. Was it my stubornness or my pride? I didn't know. But I somehow had to break it to him and gather up all my courage to ask him to come to the prom with me. This is how we got to this day. The date was 2023. 19th of December, the last day before the prom.

In school i couldn't do anything but let the nervousness take over me. I was staring off to the distance trying to figure out how could I ask him. This was my last day, my last opportunity. After we heard the las ring of the bell for today Cyno quickly packed his bag, ready to go home quick. But right after he stood up I embarrassed but took a grasp of his shirt's sleeve as I covered my lips.

"Hm?" - C

Cyno said as he turned around to see my pathetic face wich was full with blush.

"Let's go for a walk..." - T

I mumbled with a bit of a stutter, causing me to feel even more embarrassed. His lips opened a tiny bit and he nodded after he gulped a big one, looking me in the eyes.

.

.

.

Here was I walking next to him, daren't to face him. It was all so nerve wrecking. For a while we were walking only silently but he broke that silence.

"Tighnari... Is... Something wrong? Why you wanted to take a wa-" - C

"Do you have someone to go to prom with?." - T

I asked quickly, being careful not to face him. He kept silent for a bit before awnsering.

"No.. why?" - C

Right after he finished his sentence I rushed and stood infront of him, looking deeply into his eyes as i took a hold of both of his hands.

"Do you wanna... Go to prom with me?" - T

He just kept staring into my eyes as his own has opened wide. I felt like I could only go down from here. He turned his head to the side and stepped back. That's when I felt like I was being judged.

"Tighnari listen I'd love to go with you... But..." - C

He began.

"But?.." - T

"I'm worried that people might judge us.." - C

I just sighed and walked next to him with a quite upset face, turning around.

"Let's head home now." - T

"Okay.." - C

.

.

.

"Are you mad at me?" - C

He just kept on asking me this one exact question in the last 2 hours. Even though I gave a clear awnser on it.

"No, I'm not. Could you stop asking now and let me read?" - T

"Fine... Sorry." - C

He said and then from his bed he went to his closet and started preparing his things for tomorrow, me doing the same but with 2 hours of time difference.

.

.

.

And the day came, 2023, 20th of December. I tought the snow will fall but I was oh so very wrong. I looked at the time and realised that HOLY SHIT IT'S 10:23. I got up yelling to Cyno aswell to wake him up.

"Ughhh... Tighnari can't you be more silent?.." - C

"WAKE UP LAZY ASS WE ARE TWO HOURS LATE FROM SCHOO-" - T

I yelled as I ran to our closet but when I opened the closet door and took a look at our suits placed next to eachother, my palm quickly found a way to my face. I realised that it was prom today and with that I realised that there is no school today.

"I'm sorry for waking you up Cyno.-" - T

"Yeah you have what to be sorry for. I can't go back to sleep now!" - C

He said as he sat up with an annoyed look on his face, his hair being an entire bush. That caught me offguard so I let out a little giggle. I went to the vanity, grabbed Cyno's hairbrush, walked behind him and carefully began brushing his long, white hair.

"Nari?.. What are you doing..?" - C

He asked with a tired voice as he rubbed his eyes. I dragged my hand up and down on his back and spoke.

"Calm down. I'm just fixing your hair because it looks like a bird nest." - T

I slowly began dragging the brush along his hair, careful not to pull it too hard. He just kept silent and spoke no words at all. The room was filled with silence, a quite awkward one. But I broke it by starting a conversation.

"So since you have such long hair... How do you plan to wear it for prom?" - T

"...Uh.. Just as I always do I suppose." - C

"No." - T

"Huh?" - C

"I'll tie it up for you." - T

Not waiting for his response I already started putting his hair together. He hesitantly began speaking.

"Hey don't-" - C

"And done! Let me have a look at it from the front!" - T

With the hairbrush in hand i crawled forward him and my jaw dropped. This kind of hairstyle fit him very well. But his bangs looked off for some reason so with the brush I styled it quick.

"It suits you." - T

I said before standing up and leaving to brush my hair aswell. When I finished with that i headed for my closet, picked out a pair of clothes and headed out the room.

I quickly changed and then returned to our rooms door, giving it a knock.

With that I opened the door and moved inside the room, walking over to the vanity, starting to brush my hair and tie it up in the end.

"Hey Cyno, How about we go for a walk? We have almost all day after all." - T

I asked after I finished doing my hair, put down the brush and turned to him.

"A walk?... Sure I suppose." - C

I couldnt help but smile at him when he said that. He was staring at me awkwardly, making me realise that I was dazing off to him just now. I quickly turned my head around and started to do whatever I was doing, preparing for our little walk.

1059 words!

(N/A: Guess who's back! 👀 Ok so sorry for saying that I quit but I really felt like I don't have interest in writing anymore. Other info will be on my profile messages! Or whatever the fuck u wanna call that 😪)

(Also sry for this shitty chapter 😭)