19 - Caught you, shapeshifter.

Tighnari's pov:

Me and Scaramouche were in the car as we listened to the quite quiet music in the car. But he soon broke that and spoke to me.

"How are you feeling?" - S

"Huh?!- Oh.. I'm better now." - T

"Good to hear." - S

"Hey... Uh.... How did you and Kazuha meet?" - T

He just opened his eyes wide and his cheeks tinted a bit before he asked a question.

"Do you really want to know?-" - S

"Yes." - T

To that he let out a sigh and began telling his story of- who am I kidding? He said it in one go.

"At a bar, we both were drunk and ended up waking up next to eachother the morning. So we fucked basically. Why you ask tho?" - S

My eyes opened wide and I was just staring at him with shock before snapping back.

"Oh no specific reason, I was just curious." - T

The blue haired to that shrugged and turned the music's volume higher.

.

.

.

Soon we arrived to my house and Scaramouche just waited for me outside as I ran into the house, up the stairs and into the room. As soon as I entered the room my eyes landed on the mirror that I broke. "Oh crap" I thought to myself. Then with a quite embarrassed face I quickly went to grab my phone from the bed and rush down into Scaramouche's car.

"Got it. We can go." - T

"Alright." - S

With that he put the music back up and we went back to the school. After we parked down and headed for the building, we could hear loud slow music from inside and lights getting out of the main entrance. We headed inside together, trying to find Kazuha and Heizou but instead of them we found two other people.. Nilou and Cyno... Kissing. I froze right then and there, my eyes unable to look away for a while. I was trying my best to relieve my stress by clenching my fist but I suddenly ended up breaking my thumb and snapped.

I began walking towards them with a mind that was blurred by anger. I grabbed Cyno by the hand and kicked Nilou away from him while pulling him away. He just stared at me with wide eyes.

"Hey! What do you think you-" - N

Suddenly my hand from the sky landed on his face, leaving a red mark on it. He turned back after and looked at my hand. He was about to open his mouth but I didn't want to hear jackshit from him at that moment so I quickly ran out of the building, my hand covering my face, sobbing.

After I got out I was about to slow down and just walk home but when I turned my look back around I noticed as Cyno was running after me. I quickly increased the pace of my legs and ran. He kept chasing me but in the end in the outskirts of the city, in the park we hanged out not too recently he launched himself at me and burried my face into the grass. My hands clenched the grass as my face burried itself into it. Suddenly Cyno got off of me and I was unable to move anymore.

He slowly turned me around and cause of that I teared the grass out of the ground that was in my hands. I kept my eyes tightly closed, avoiding Cyno's. He crawled above me and said:

"Finally. Caught you." - C

He slowly began wiping the tears off my face and I slowly began opening my eyes. My eyes couldn't look away from his. My lips pressed themselves against eachother as stress came over me.

"You didn't let me finish last time." - C

I just looked away and mumbled under my nose.

"I think you made it pretty clear back there. No need to finish. You already did...." - T

Slowly he seemed to be closer and closer by the minute. His hands slowly slid up to mine, intertwining, as his gaze never left my eyes. I began feeling his deep breath against my lips and after a little I felt as his lips touched mine, locking. My face went red immediately and I just stared at Cyno with wide open eyes. Slowly he pulled away as out lips left a quiet smack noise.

"Sorry. I don't know how I feel." - C

"What?..." - T

"That's what I meant to say back then." - C

I froze and closed my eyes as I felt the embarassment come over me. Suddenly I felt Cyno pressing his lips against mine once again, causing me to open my eyes wide. He pulled away with a smile and just kept staring into my eyes.

"But... What was that I saw just now..." - T

"She confessed to me and before I could have said anything she already began kissing me. Nothing else. - C

"Oh..." - T

I looked to my side, placed my fingers against my lips and felt as my cheeks were getting hotter as I kept recalling what happened just now.

"You should get your thumb treated. Let's go home, I'll do it for you." - C

"No It's fine. It will heal by itself after like three days." - T

"Still can't let your finger tear off in the end so at least let's tie it to your hand." - C

He got off of me and stood up while I sat up.

"Fine... But wait..." - T

"Mn?" - C

"I have to text Kazuha, Scara and Heizou that I went home." - T

I began to pull my phone out of my pocket but Cyno immediately took my phone away from me and began texting on it.

"What are you doing?!" - T

"You expect to text with 'that'?" - C

He pointed at my finger before continuing his saying.

"Just let me message them for you okay?" - C

"Okay.." - T

After a bit he gave my phone back and helped me up after I put it in my pocket. Hand in hand and in awkward silence we slowly made our way back to Cyno's house.

1020 words!