11 - Heartbeat

Tighnari's pov:

It's been a month since I've been living with Cyno and his family. It was saturday when I was woken up by the sun's light as it shined through the window of the room, landing straight on my face. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before yawning a big one.

I turned around to see if Cyno was still asleep but when I turned around I noticed a pair of clothes scattered on his messy bed. I got up, made his bed, folded his clothes, and put my blankets back to shape. I went to the vanity of Cyno's, grabbed my hairbrush and brushed my hair.

When I finished I put on my slippers and headed downstairs. In the living room I took a glimpse of Cyno's little sister and his mother drawing. I walked up to them and began speaking.

"Good morning... Uh.. Where is Cyno?" - T

"He went out for groceries with his dad." - Mrs. M

"Ohh.. Okay thank you.." - T

"Go eat breakfast, it's on the kitchen counter." - Mrs. M

I nodded and made my way to the kitchen. I took a place full with samosa and sat down at the dinner table to eat. I was half done with my food until I heard as the main door has opened and Cyno and his dad came in through it as they were talking.

"And in short, that's really it. Hi mom, hi Nahida we are home!" - C

"Welcome home!" - Mrs. M

His mother yelled from the living room. Not long after i noticed as they placed the groceries on the desk.

"I'll go out for the drinks, be right back." - Mr. M

With that Mr. Matra left and now only Cyno and I were in the dining room. I looked up at him as he was smiling at me. Some time later he walked up to me, hugged me and spoke into my ears.

"Good morning." - C

I felt as suddenly everything became warmer, my heart began pounding and my body began loosening in Cyno's grasps. I let out a gasp out of shock when he began to bring his hands down from my shoulder, dragging it along my chest. He released me with his other arm as he stopped his hand at my heart and looked up at me, giggling.

"What's wrong? It was just a hug." - C

"I just wanna eat in peace thank you very much... Good morning aswell tho.." - T

I grabbed his hand and pushed it away, turning around and getting back to my food. He stood up as he rolled his eyes before walking away and starting to pack the groceries to their place. For some reason I felt guilty. Maybe I shouldn't have been so rough with him... Not long after his dad came back and placed two cartons of canned drinks on the table.

"Oh by the way, good morning!" - Mr. M

"Good morning!" - T

I spoke with a smile before continuing to eat my food.

"Did you sleep well?" - Mr. M

"I did, thank you for asking!" - T

He to that nodded with a smile and began unboxing the drinks. When he finished he walked into the kitchen and began placing them into the fridge. When I finished my food I brought the dishes to the sink and washed them. I went back to our room right after, laying down on my back as i looked up on the ceiling. I was just thinking and thinking about why did my heart beat so fast suddenly.

I sat up, shook my head and slapped myself with two hands. I turned around and began staring out the window. Suddenly everything went black as a pair of hands have covered my eyes.

"Guess who~" - C

"I know it's you Cyno, let me go..." - T

I said with an annoyed voice as I tried to take Cyno's hands away from my eyes, but i didn't succseed, so eventually I gave up and just leaned against him, him still not bothering to release me.

Suddenly I felt like I'm going to explode. My heart began beating fast again and my breath increased in length aswell. After a moment he released my eyes and slid his hands down to my waist, wrapping both his arms around me.

"Really, what is wrong with you today? You are acting strange." - C

"You're the one to talk? You are the one who keeps being clingy..." - T

I spoke quietly as i rolled my eyes. After that i pushed him away from myself and went back to watching tiktoks. He got up on his bed aswell and layed down, turned on the TV and began watching it.

"I guess giving a hug counts as clingy for you so never mind then, won't do it again." - C

"No!" - T

I yelled turning to Cyno who looked at me with a shocked face at that moment. I embarrassedly grabbed my pillow and placed it infront of myself and tried to clear things up after I broke our eyecontact.

"I mean... I don't mind if you hug me..." - T

When i looked back at Cyno again he looked at me with widened eyes. And no words have left his mouth for a second.

"Okay..." - C

He said awkwardly before he brought his vision on the TV once again. I quickly turned around and realised how dumb he might think I am now.

I hid my face in the pillow in shame for a bit before I pulled out my phone once again and began looking through tiktok.

I made up my mind, I had to talk to someone about all of this...

945 words!

(A/N: sorry for the short chapter, i'll try to publish another one today if it goes well)