21 - Our prom

Tighnari's pov:

After I finished dealing with myself I got out of the bathroom and headed back into our room. But when I opened the room I could hear quiet music and the sight of a bottle of wine on Cyno's desk and him making the bed greeted me.

"I'm done.." - T

I said as I wiped my eyes and closed the room door. He turned back at me and stood up, walking towards me.

"Great!" - C

"Why did you bring up wine?..." - T

"Well... Since we didn't end up going to prom... I thought "Hey! Why don't we just make our own prom?" So I called up Kazuha and asked if they wanna come over but... They said they already have plans so it's only us." - C

I took his hand, grabbing his attention and told him with a smile:

"It's better this way. At least I can have you all to myself tonight!" - T

He lightly smiled and slowly pulled me close, taking me in a warm embrace. After a bit he pulled out his phone, changed the music, placed his phone back in his pocket, raised his hand with me and turned me around before we began to dance together.

Whenever he pushed me away, he pulled me close. Whenever he had the chance to he held me as close to him as possible. The look in his eyes never left mine, and neither did mine leave his. For me that dance was maybe a little stupid cause we only danced for ourselves but it was also magical. The man I love was holding me close, looking at me and most importantly, smiling. Forcing a smile on my face aswell.

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier." - C

He whispered into my ear, slightly caressing my back.

"Hm?.." - T

"I apologize for trying to make you sleep with me. It wasn't what I thought of at all.. I just wanted to kiss you in a different way.. Listen Tighnari, I'm sor--" - C

I suddenly placed an index finger on his lips and looked deeply into his eyes with a smile.

"Don't apologize. I understand." - T

I replaced my index finger with my lips, pressing them against his. As soon as they brushed his, his hold tightened on me. After a bit he closed his eyes aswell and began kissing me slowly. After a bit we pulled away and looked at eachother.

"Well.. wanna drink?" - C

"Sure!" - T

.

.

.

TW: slight nsfw (next 3 paragraphs)

We were laying on the bed, cuddling and resting, both of our heads being dizzy. I snuggled into Cyno's chest as I held him as close as I could. He already fell asleep but I for some reason had the urge to kiss him specially aswell. So I looked up at him, leaning in close, pulling him as close to me as possible. I placed a short kiss on his lips before beginning to kiss him passionately, turning the kiss into a french kiss. I knew he woke up when I felt his tongue move a little bit so I immediately pulled back and covered my lips as I looked up at him.

He opened his dazed eyes and looked into mine. I remember how scared I felt in that moment. He pulled me back and immediately began kissing me passionately. I felt as my soul was being sucked out of me due to that kiss, he was so passionate that even my breath was out of it's balance.

He moved one of his hands under my shirt, tracing the skin on my back. This was too sudden, I barely could breathe and whatever he did just sent my mind wild. He soon pulled his head away and headed back to sleep, not changing a thing in our position. I tried to fall asleep aswell but whenever I was about to, I was reminded that he still had his hand under my shirt so it took me a long while to fall asleep finally.

.

.

.

The next day I woke up to the sun burning out my eyes and Cyno sitting on the side of the bed, holding his head, looking on the floor.

"Cyno?..." - T

"Oh you're awake. Good morning.." - C

He said, refusing to turn to me.

"Yeah..." - T

I found him pretty quiet wich was pretty strange compare to how loud he is usually. Suddenly he got up and headed for the rooms door, but before he stepped out the door he stopped and spoke.

"I'm moving into another room... Dad caught us..." - C

"What... Wait what did he say?!" - T

I asked as I quickly stood up from the bed.

"He's happy for us but... He plans to tell mom and as I know she's not supportive of this at all... If we don't switch rooms you'll have to go back home." - C

"Oh..." - T

He lowered his voice and whispered as he began closing the door.

"I'll come back at 16:00. They are going away." - C

I nodded and with that he closed the door. I was quite upset cause I thought that our lives are just beginning together but no... It all had to be destroyed. We can't be as close as we were before. Wait... But what if I get sent away? Oh god... I'm doomed... Suddenly I could hear knocking on the door.

"It's open!.." - T

Suddenly the white haired Mrs. Matra entered my room and my heart began beating way faster. I felt like I'm going to die cause of panic. I felt like my life will end now.

"Good morning Tighnari." - Mrs. M

927 words!