5 - Needed Help

Cyno's pov:

I personally don't feel like i have problems with understanding history. I find it quite interesting and our teacher, Mrs. Jean is pretty good at explaining it so i don't feel like i'm a bad student from it or if it would be hard. Yeah, that's what i tought like a week ago, until my teacher began to talk about "The Archon War". At the second sentence she lost me entirely. Basically, this week's history lessons were just in vain, i didn't understand anything.

The bell has rung and as soon as the teacher left the classroom, everybody began talking or go out and i just slammed myself upon the desk out of anger.

"Cyno? What's wrong?" - K

Kazuha turned around with a shocked face. I, mumbling against the desk responded.

"I'm so doomed..." - C

"Hm?" - K

I raised my head and looked at Kazuha who was giving me a confused look.

"Eversince we got into the archon war, I'm entirely lost. I'm worried i'm not going to finish with straight a's this year." - C

I rubbed my eyes and then slammed myself back on the desk.

"I would help you understand it, but I'm really bad at explaining..." - K

"Yeah i know, you legit messed me up even more last time you helped." - C

I mumbled against the desk and he began to giggle. After a bit of silence and me trying to put the messy puzzle pieces in my head back together, Kazuha lightly tapped my shoulder two times. I raised my head up, looking at him with a tired, questioning face.

"Hm?" - C

His eyes traveled between my classmate and me as he pointed his thumb torwards him.

"Tighnari's good at wording, he might be able to help you." - K

My eyes widened and i just looked at him with a mad and shocked face. He raised his brow in confusion as he saw my reaction. My expression became a quite concerned one as i began to speak.

"Ehhhh.... I don't think so... I'd rather ask people from 12 b...." - C

The white haired began to spoke as he stared at me with such an expression that represented anger, annoyance and disgust.

"And why?..." - K

"Listen... Whoever had an interraction with him said that he's either weird or "an arrogant little cunt" as one of them said." - C

I leaned over the desk and whispered into his ears as i made sure by looking around, not to get caught gossiping.

"And who cares? All that matters is that that you learn the subject. That's it." - K

I just rolled my eyes, grabbed my history book and began reading it.

"Ugh. Fine, be that way. I'll ask him myself then." - K

He said after slapping one on my desk, standing up and making his way to the boy sitting in the front row. Before i could have even begin, he already began speaking to him as he squatted down infront of his desk.

"Wait, no!--" - C

"Hey, Tighnari!" - K

The boy slowly brought his vision to the white haired.

"Hm?" - T

"Can you help Cyno out of history? He's too much of a pussy to ask so i'm here instead." - K