22 - Do you love me?

Tighnari's pov:

"Good morning, Tighnari." - Mrs. M

My eyes opened wide and I felt as my heart began to race like crazy. I responded with a trembling voice.

"Good morning..." - T

"So..." - Mrs. M

Oh no. Here it comes. I'll regret ever coming here. I rather have stayed home still, living through that abusive life of mine. I don't wanna be here, I feel ashamed! Mrs. Matra started looking around the room and then down at me.

"Where is Cyno?" - Mrs. M

"Wait what?-... Uhh... He's in another room. That's what he said at least." - T

"Okay thanks." - Mrs. M

With that he smiled lightly and left the room. I felt confused... My jaw just dropped as soon as my heart calmed down. And not long after I heard Cyno's and his familys laughs outside of the room. Cause of that I felt furious and just went back to sleep.

.

.

.

I woke up to the sounds of a controller. I slowly sat up and saw Cyno in his headphones, playing on his console. I stared at him for a bit before he suddenly turned around and looked into my eyes. As soon as our eyes met I went back and covered myself in the blankets. Soon I felt as Cyno kneeled on the side of the bed and lifted the blanket off of my face.

"Get up. It's already noon, you can't sleep all day." - C

He spoke with a smile but I just kept avoiding looking into his eyes and staring at the wall instead. He crawled over me and as soon as I saw his hair in the corner of my eyes I pushed him off of me.

"Jackass." - T

"What? What's wrong? Was it the joke?" - C

"It wasn't a joke. You literally made me go through hell. I felt like killing myself instead of going back home again." - T

"Woah there! Don't even think about it!" - C

He suddenly crawled over me again but in a way that I could look into his eyes.

"I felt like I'm having a panic attack." - T

"I'm sorry.. I won't do it again." - C

With that he placed a gentle kiss on my cheek and got up.

"Now come on. I need compensation." - C

"What for?" - T

"For you pushing me earlier." - C

I sat up, letting out a sigh and looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"Get up." - C

I got up lifelessly, still staring at him with that same face expression. He slowly slid his hand under my arms and wrapped them around my waist. He was about to press his lips against mine but before he could I spoke.

"Cyno.. Are you really unsure about how you feel?... Cause it seems like you already made up your mind." - T

He stopped for a moment and stayed silent for a bit before he pressed his lips against mine. He kissed me gently, making slow but firm movements towards me. I felt like I want him to do this with me forever. But.. I still wanted an awnser to my question so I gently pushed him away and spoke as I catched my breath.

"Cyno. Awnser my question." - T

"I don't know." - C

"You don't know if you still feel unsure about your feelings?" - T

I looked at him with a kinda annoyed face but suddenly my eyes widened as Cyno suddenly yelled as he looked down.

"I don't know how I feel okay?!" - C

He just kept looking down and after some silence he continued.

"I don't know anything... A side of me wants to be with you but the other side says it's better to stay as friends." - C

Cyno suddenly slid his hands from my waists up to my shoulder and pushed me down on the bed, him pinning me against it.

"Stop asking me." - C

I took a grasp of his wrist with one of my hands while with the other I grabbed his face, pulling him a little closer.

"This is not the way relationships work and you know that. So tell me..." - T

I slowly released his wrist and grabbed his face with both of my hands, sitting up a little, deeply staring into his eyes.

"Cyno Matra... Do you love me?" - T

He seemed stunned when he heard my question. He pressed his upper and lower lip together and looked to the side. He kept silent for a while and then suddenly nodded.

"Is this your final awnser?" - T

He nodded once again.

"Good choice." - T

I pulled him into a kiss as I said those words, kissing him gently, falling back on the bed. He pulled away after a while, took a look at me and as I hit him with a smile, he smiled at me aswell.

"Hope you won't regret this decision." - T

808 words!

(A/N: Yeah sorry short chapter but be happy that yall get sum gay shit finally so yaurrr 😍)