14 - Food theft

Cyno's pov:

This entire weekend was just such a journey. I found out that Tighnari likes me and that just caused me to get lost in that thought. On the morning, when me and Tighnari walked in school and I heard people whispering, the thought immediately crossed my mind that bitch... We write a test today. And I studied absolutely NOTHING on the weekend..

I sat down and immediately slammed my head down on the desk, forgetting to place my hands under it so it hurt as hell afterwards. I noticed how Tighnari froze when he saw how I slammed my head down on the desk. After three seconds he gently raised my head and cupped my face, turning me to him and looking into my eyes.

"Cyno! What was that for?!" - T

"I forgot to study all weekend and I just realised we are writing a test today..." - C

My speaking slowed down as Tighnari began leaning in closer and placing a kiss on my forahead gently. I felt as eyes have stared at us and heard that the room got silent. He slowly pulled away, still looking into my eyes.

"Did it hurt? Be careful next time." - T

I just blinked twice as I felt my cheeks getting hotter and feel confused. I carefully looked around to see that people were staring at us. So I gently pushed him away and turned away, feeling my cheeks turning red cause of the embarrassment, not giving him an awnser or a reply.

Kazuha tapped my shoulder and I turned in his direction. He was having a kinda strange grin on his face as he giggled. I rolled my eyes and continued to look out the window.

Not long after the bell has rang and class has began. After the reporting about who is apsent, I snapped my vision back out the window as I sat down once again. But right then and there, I felt something falling on my thigh. I sneakily took a look on it and I saw Tighnari's hand dragging up and down on my leg. My eyes widened immediately and I turned back to the window with a red face after pushing Tighnari's hand off my thigh.

After a bit he placed his hand on my thigh once again. I tried pushing his hand away but this time he did not bother to move his hand even an inch. I wish he would let me be but no, he basically forced me to accept that he's erotically caressing my thigh. The teacher headed out the tests to us and started writing immediately.

Well I would have, if I knew anything. I suddenly felt as Tighnari began writing capital letters on my thigh with his index finger. "I'll help" were the two words he signed me. I just nodded and basically he gave me all the awnsers for the test.

We handed in the tests and our class just continued on as usual. After the bell has rang and I turned to Tighnari suddenly. His eyes widened and he pressed his upper and lower lip against eachother as i could see his cheeks tinting a bit.

"Tighnari." - C

"H-Huh?.." - T

After a bit of silence I placed my hands on his shoulders and leaned in to his ear, whispering.

"Next time don't touch my thigh like that, or you'll make me think the wrong things.. you know, at first..." - C

I felt as Tighnari tensed up under my hand. I pulled away along with my hands, letting out a sigh. When I opened my eyes again I saw how Tighnari had an even more shocked face expression and his face was all red. Honestly he was quite adorrable at that moment.

"I hate how seductive you can be..." - T

Tighnari mumbled as he covered his lips with his hands and looked to the side. But unfortunately I was not able to understand what he said.

"What did you say?" - C

"Nothing, nothing." - T

He said, shook his head and turned around, beginning to search for something in his backpack. He pulled out a book about fungi and began reading it. I just shrugged my shoulders and got on my phone.

.

.

.

At lunch break, when I just finished buying food for me and Tighnari and sat down at one of the tables, we noticed a large group of girls entering the caffeteria and running our way, yelling my name a tons of times. The surrounded me and Tighnari, all yelling.

"Jeez calm down.. One at a time so I can understand..." - C

"Cyno, will you come to prom with me?!" - ????

They all yelled together with hope filled eyes.

"Prom? Huh?" - C

"Yes! The student council is going to throw a Christmas prom kinda thing! You didn't see? The posters are all around the halls!" - ???

One of the girls quickly responded as she raised a poster to show to me.

"There is going to be prom queen and king even!" - ???2

"Oh really now? That isn't really a thing our school does tho...." - C

"Well apparently the council has gotten a lot of income lately so they are able to set up a prom!" - ???3

"Hm... Sorry but I'll have to decline all of you. I'm not interested." - C

"Aw man! - ???

They sighed and then left all together. I looked at Tighnari and saw him with a shocked face, blinking twice before speaking.

"Do girls still surround you?" - T

"It's really annoying... But hey, at least we got to know about this prom thing wich is cool." - C

The two of us dug into our food. Tighnari quickly gave up and he layed back on his chair, patting his stomach.

"Ugh I'm full." - T

I looked at the tray to see that like 20% of the food was gone. After my analysis I looked into Tighnari's eyes and spoke.

"You barely ate anything though..." - C

"I have my capacity alright? I can't eat as much as you all or I'll just throw it up." - T

I shrugged my shoulder and stood up, placing my arm on the desk, leaning over the desk. My other hand have reached for the crackers and the box of orange juice and took it in one simple swoop. I sat down and innocently stared at Tighnari who's eyes were just wide open.

"Wait Cyno I drank from tha-...." - T

I took a sip of the orange juice and Tighnari just froze, his cheeks becoming colored with the color red. After a moment or so he shook his head and looked away.

"I'm not squeamish, don't worry." - C

"Well good I... Guess?..." - T

I noticed how he was all hesitant to find the right words to say. His voice was shaky as he spoke and his eyes were looking once out the window, once on the floor.

"What's wrong?" - C

I asked as I hit him with a smile, knowing exactly what was his problem.

"...Nothing. Well... Want anything else from my tray?" - T

Tighnari said as he stood up and lifted the tray up. I carefully analized it and in the end i took his grapes away, placing them on mine.

"That's it, thanks!" - C

"Mkay... You're welcome..." - T

And without any byes or cyas he walked away with tray in hand, handing it to the lady behind the counter and heading straight out of the caffeteria with a hurry.

1238 words!