6 - Studying

Cyno's pov:

"CYNO!" - A

I could have heard my name being called by a familiar voice. It took me only two seconds to realise who it was and with that i yelled back.

"YES, AETHER?!" - C

"COME HERE!" - A

I stood up from my chair after i pushed the five books that were infront of me closer to Kazuha so he could reach them and be able to stamp them, finally able to finish this job of ours. I quickly ran towards the main desk where i saw that dark haired guy in a coat with Aether's backpack on his back as he helped the blonde to put on his coat.

"Okay so, we are about to leave. So make sure that every light is turned off before you leave." - A

He said as he turned to me after the dark haired boy released his coat, and he began to pull up the zipper, adjusting the belt on his coat as the finishing touch. I quickly nodded, my brain trying it's best to memorize everything he says.

"Make sure every window is closed and that there are no other people in the libraty than you two. Lastly, here's the key." - A

The blonde pulled out a key of his pocket and handed it to me. I quickly put it in my left pocket, just to be careful to not lose it.

"Give it to the doorsman when you are heading home. If he isn't there, just reach in and put the key under the little flowepot shaped toy. It's broken so there's a hole under it wich the key fits in." - A

The two made their way out from behind the counter and slowly headed to the exit, me following them as i paid attention to everything that Aether have said.

"Finally, tell Kazuha to leave and that i wrote in the hours for you two today." - A

"Okay, thank you!" - C

I said politely and with that he waved as they just gone further and further down the hallway, finally walking up the stairs at the end of it.

I closed the large door and walked up to Kazuha who have just let out a big sigh of relief as he leaned back.

"Ah! Finally done!" - K

"Kazuha!" - C

I called out his name as i walked up to him. He stood up and turned around to face me as he raised a brow of his.

"Hm?" - K

"Aether said that you can go home and that he already wrote in the hours for us today." - C

"Alright! I'll be leaving then. Bye Cyno!" - K

He picked up his backpack as he said those words. I tought he is going to walk past me but instead he placed a hand of his on my shoulder and leaned to my ear to whisper a few words of wisdom into them.

"And remember... Never judge someone's character based on the words of another. Instead, try to get to know them. Okay? Hehe." - K

Kazuha let out a slight giggle at the end of his sentence after he hit my back with his hand and headed out, waving to me.

Now it was time that me and Tighnari should begin studying. I slowly walked up to the couch where i could see him laid on his side, his eyes calmly closed and having a resting face. He was sleeping. I just stared at him for a bit of time until i noticed his eyes open and his calm slumbering face became an annoyed one.

"Are you gonna just stare at me or are we stuying or what?" - T

He sat up and looked me in the eyes.

"Yeah. C'mon." - C

I said as i walked up to him and reached my hand out in his direction. He, with a concerned face, looked at my hand and then slapped it away like if it was a piece of dirt he saw in the air.

"I don't need the help to stand up thank you very much." - T

He said as he stood up and after he picked up his backpack, he walked right past me. Now i can say why people tought that he was an "arrogant cunt". But honestly, he just has an attitude. You probably can get used to it after a while.

I began following him and we made our way to a table wich wasn't full with books. We sat down facing eachother and i quickly pulled out my history book out of my backpack, slamming it on the desk by accident. I looked up to see Tighnari with nothing infront of himself and having an annoyed expression covering his face.

"What are you doing?.." - T

He spoke with a disgusted tone as he kept looking at me with that same expression.

"I got my book?..." - C

"Get that shit out of my eyesight. I'll be the one explaining to you, not that terribly written book." - T

I just shrugged my shoulders and put away the book with a quite tired face. Then i looked back at Tighnari who was ready to begin explaining. As soon as my eyes met his, he began explaining it like some sort of legend or myth story wich nobody would have heard of.

He was absolutely good with playing with his voice while explaining, forming his face expressions and move his hands around while explaining. Every word stuck in my head and that just made me feel more confident about this subject.

As he was about to explain what have happened in the bottom of the Chasm in the ancient Liyue, his phone began to ring. His eyes suddenly widened and his ears twitched before he quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He looked at it and his eyes widened once again.

"Oh fuck... I didn't tell my mom I'm staying in to tutor someone...." - T

He mumbled it under his nose, and after that he picked up the phone and placed it to his ear.

"Hi mom..." - T

"Where the fuck are you?!" - Mrs. A

It was clearly hearable on the outside what Tighnari's mom says to him.

"I'm sorry, i had to stay in school for a bit longer." - T

"AND?! WE MISSED THE TRAIN BECAUSE OF YOU! WHERE YOU THINK WE WILL GET OUR MONEY BACK HUH? THEY DON'T PAY IT BACK!" - Mrs. A

Tighnari's head bowed down and his lips pressed against eachother as he squinched his eyes, almost closing them, his eyebrows curling up by instinct. He looked rather sad and i felt quite bad for that.

"I'm sorry mo-..." - T

He began to speak with a shaky voice but he was quickly cut in half as his mother began to speak once again.

"I wanna hear NONE of that. You will be the one paying me back for those tickets from your scholarship payment. Now get home." - Mrs. A

I could have saw on Tighnari's face that he either would break at any moment and break everything in this goddamn forsaking place or either start crying. I did not know him enough to tell what he'd do. He then just with a shaking hand put the phone in sight and looked at it as his mom began to yell through it.

"TIGHNARI! YOU THE-" - Mrs. A

He suddenly hanged up and just stared infront of himself as tears began to roll down his cheeks, right from his eyes. He then slowly looked up at me and i could have readed it out of his eyes that he did not want me to witness all of this and see him in such a state. I couldn't help but feel sad. He's here crying and i have no damn clue what could i do...

I stood up from my chair, walked behind him as he just kept staring at the same spot where i sat, not moving an inch. As soon as i got behind him i placed my two hands on his two shoulders, slowly sliding them down and hanging them into eachother, taking the dark haired boy in a slightly warm embrace. I looked over his shoulder to see his hands shaking that he held his phone with.

What kind of mother would tell their son that they have to pay anything back when it was actually not their fault? This woman is SICK.

1402 words!

(A/N: Ya'll ain't no way i wrote a 1.4k words long chapter in an hour like help what- anyways... TWO CHAPTERS CAME OUT TODAY LETS GO!)