7 - Power Beyond Mortals

Cyno's pov:

He had no reaction to that i've wrapped my hands around him. He just stared infront of himself for a while, by that i mean a long while. After a while of this staring, he began to speak.

"I'm scared..." - T

He whispered silently as he raised his head slowly up, looking at the chair i sat at.

"She doesn't know, but i don't get my scholarship ever since i had to be late every day for school because of her." - T

I sighed and sat down on the chair next to him, taking one of his hands in mine and looked into his eyes.

"How much was it?" - C

"i think like... 15000 mora..." - T

"Okay, what's your bank number? I'll send you enough." - C

His eyes widened and he turned away from me as he began wiping his face with his other hand.

"No need. I'll just get a part time job, it's completely fi-" - T

"I said give me your bank number." - C

I stroked his hand as i said that, to that he immediately pulled his hand away from mine when i started to release my strong grip.

"Here..." - T

He said as he showed up his phone, with the number visible on screen. With that i got my phone, typed it in and sent him the amount of money he needed.

"There we go." - C

"I'll do anything you want for helping me out..." - T

"I don't need anything, but thanks either way." - C

I smiled at him as i held his messy face and caressed it with my thumb. He looked weirdly to the side and moved away.

"Clingy much..." - T

"Shut up." - C

Suddenly silence hit up the entire library as the boy looked away into the distance. After a while he began to speak with a shaky voice after letting out a sigh.

"I should go home now..." - T

He said as he began to pick up his bag and walk towards the exit. I yelled after him and to that he stopped.

"Hey, Nari!" - C

"Mn?" - T

He turned around with a questioning face.

"Tomorrow?" - C

"Sure." - T

He said as a slight smile erupted his face. He turned around and with that left the library. I with that began looking around if the library was closable or not. When i confirmed everything i closed it and placed the key under the little flowerpot toy as Aether told me to.

.

.

.

The next day, I entered the classroom and sat down to my seat. Not long after i saw Tighnari entering the room. I waved at him and hinted at him that he should sit with me today. He came to my desk, took off his coat and placed it on the back of his chair. That's when i noticed how his face was full with bruises. I immediately stood up cupped his face, and looked into his eyes deeply.

"What happened?." - C

His eyes widened and after a bit of awkward silence, he looked away disturbed.

"Tell me. Was it your mom?" - C

I was awnsered with a slight nod, his eyes beginning to shine, ready to form some fresh tears on the corner of his eyes. I quickly made him sit down on his chair, placed my leg between his, wrapped my arms around his shoulders and leaned into his ear.

"I want us to study at my house today... No, I want to study there every day from now on." - C

I could have felt as he began shaking within my embrace so i pulled away to look at him, but he immediately covered his face with his hands. I didn't think it was the best time to force any actions on him, but i still wanted to see how he feels, so i gently placed both my middle and index fingers a bit above his elbow, dragging them up, brushing the soft fabric of his shirt, finally getting a hold of his wrists. I didn't even had to try and pull his hands away from him, he began to reveal his face himself.

The face he had was hard to read, but i could see a lot of things in those brown to green, tear filled eyes. He felt sadness, happiness and fear in the same time. After a bit he jerked his hands away and wiped off his tears. After he finished, he grabbed the back of my neck, pulled me close and whispered theese words in my ears.

"I really need your help... Help me hide." - T

My eyes widened. As soon as i was about to reply with a "sure", some things have popped in my mind.

"I'm sure your parents would call the cops to search for you..." - C

I whispered into his ears. To that he wrapped his arms around me, one of them landing on the back of my head as his fingers made their way through the forest of hairlines, cafessing it.

"Don't worry. I have powers wich are way beyond human abilities." - T

The soft, warm air his lips left as he spoke, hit right against my ear. That for some reason sent shivers down my spine, wich caused me to make a sudden move and right after push Tighnari away from myself by his shoulder. He kept looking into my eyes as he turned his palm to the sky but still keeping it on my thigh. Suddenly i noticed how a part of his hand began to transform. It was still a hand, but it seemed to be another persons. At that moment i just couldn't believe my eyes. When he noticed my eyes gazing at his transformed hand, he quickly closed his palm and his hand suddenly returned to normal. Lightly green fog vanishing aswell.

"Please..." - T

I raised my eyes to meet Tighnari's at the hearing of that. He looked at me in such a pleading way, with huge puppy eyes, i couldn't say no. I nodded and took his hand into mine, pulling him close, making it seem like an accident that he fel towards me, taking this as an opportunity to whisper into his ears.

"We need to talk." - C

After that i quickly but also carefully pushed him away from myself, making sure that he doesn't hit the radiator behind him.

He nodded with a serious face as soon as he got his mind back together.

"Passing period, club room." - T

I nodded, and not long later we noticed Kazuha staring at us, not far from away the entrance door, staring at us with a shocked face. He quickly sneaked to our desk and slammed on it.

"What do i see here?" - K

"Nothing?..." - C

I responded quickly with an annoyed face as i looked at him.

"Mhmm... "Sure" Cyno." - K

"I'm dead serious.." - C

"You always have this deadly serious face expression when you are lying, give it up. Anyways, got some stuff to share." - K

He said as he took off his coat, threw it on the chair that was next to his usual one, threw his backpack on the ground next to the desk, sat down on his chair and turned to us. Just as i was about to ask Kazuha about our voluntary work, the bell rang and Mrs. Signora, our math teacher, immediately stepped in the classroom as the bell went silent. We quickly stood up and paid attention towards the teacher, ready to begin this awful wednesday.

1251 words!