12 - Adventure of Knowledge

Tighnari's pov:

"Thank you for meeting up with me Kazuha." - T

Me and the white haired boy with red streak in his hair, along with his blue haired boyfriend met up in the mall in the center of the city.

"You're welcome. So what do you wanna talk about?" - K

"So uh... Do you have a paper and pen?" - T

"I do, here." - S

Scaramouche said as he quickly took it out of his little bag and handed them to me. I wrote the words "I'm a shapeshifter" on it and placed it on the desk, letting Scaramouche and Kazuha read it. When they did I quickly took it back and teared it to tiny pieces.

"And uh... I have a problem with understanding some this and that about human emotions... So I need your help." - T

"Well I sure didn't expect that..." - S

"Me neither." - K

They said as they looked at eachother. Then they turned back to me and Kazuha spoke.

"Okay I'll help. But wait.. does Cyno know?" - K

I responded with a nod and after that he continued.

"Alright.. So what you need help with?" - K

"I need you to explain me something. Whenever Cyno hugs me I feel like I will explode, my heart starts beating fast, my breath becomes different and everything just feels way warmer." - T

To that both of their eyes widened and they looked at eachother then back at me so i continued.

"Worst of all, I feel like it's so hard for me to speak to him in those scenerios.." - T

"Okay now, I don't wanna assume anything... So tell me, have you daydreamed in the past few weeks?" - K

"On a daily basis." - T

"About what?" - K

"Cyno and I hanging out a lot and he telling me that I don't ever have to move away." - T

At that the twos face lit up in excitement and Kazuha quickly took a grip of my left hand, squeezing it.

"Tighnari... I think you are in love with Cyno! And I think Scara thinks the same as I do." - K

I brought my attention from Kazuha to the blue haired boy who nodded, then i looked back at the white haired boy.

"Love?.. Is that thing that everybody is obsessed with at this age?" - T

"Yep!" - K

"Hm... Thank you for your help." - T

"Sure thing!" - K

Scaramouche's phone suddenly began to ring wich he immediately picked up and began a conversation with somebody. After he hung up he turned to Kazuha and spoke.

"Kaz, Candace is coming over so we should get going. Apparently she got a girlfriend or something and she wanna introduce her to us." - S

"Oh okay! Well Tighnari I'm sorry we couldn't hang out for longer. Good luck with Cyno!" - K

He said as he stood up with a smile. Then the two of them with a hurry walked away while waving. I was thinking about going home but before I could have gotten to the escalators, my eyes landed on a hoodie in one of the shop windows, making me go on a look around tour instead of going home. I checked the hoodie but the material was unvomfortable so i chose to ditch it. I walked all around the mall, but the items I looked at were either too expensive or not actually to my liking.

I didn't get home empty handed tho. I bought a book, the title really outlined the word "love" so I tought maybe reading theese kind of books would teach me a few new things. Also it was on half price so why not! When I got home I noticed as Cyno and Nahida were playing. Nahida was standing on Cyno's feet, him holding onto her hand and walking around strangely like that. But Nahida had fun so who am I to judge Cyno's strange ways of playing with his little sister?

I giggled as I closed the door behind me. At that point Cyno released her little sister and she like that ran off. After he couldn't see her anymore he turned to me with a mad expression and slowly began walking towards me.

"Where were you?.." - C

My eyes widened suddenly. What was this sudden expression change of his? And why does he care where I was?

"I was in the mall." - T

"And why were you in the mall?" - C

He asked as he grasped two of my wrists and placed them against the door, entirely cornering me. This was very strange, I felt myself going insane more and more, the longer he looked into my eyes and kept my trapped. I quickly snapped back and spoke.

"Why are you asking so many questions?" - T

At that his eyes suddenly widened and he backed off of me, raising his hand mid air.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just curious okay?" - C

"Hm... Well I went out to meet up with Kazuha because I was bored. Anyways how are you? Did they find anything?" - T

"They didn't and I won't have to go to more examinations." - C

A smile appeared on my face as I heard the good news, but for some reason he didn't seem as happy as he should be. That's when it came into my mind, that he probably still thinks I'm mad at him for hugging me. I mean it's kinda obvious... So i took this as an opportunity to dive in and wrap my arms around him tightly, burrying the left side of my face into his shoulder.

"I'm glad to hear that!" - T

I heard as he let out a silent gasp before he hesitantly wrapped his arms around me aswell, placing his forahead on my shoulder. Now that's when I felt a way warmer and happier aura coming from him. Suddenly the hug turned into truly a different one as he slowly began dragging his hand up and down my back gently. Cause I didn't expect it, it came as a sudden motion and shivers ran down my spine. I felt everything getting way warmer than ever before, my head burning, my heart beating like crazy. After a bit he released me and a smile erupted his face.

"Soo did you buy anything?" - C

He asked curiously.

"I bought..." - T

I began saying as I started to look in my bag, ready to pull out the book to show him. But mid way the search I realised I shouldn't show him that I'm trying to research this subject. Others hide so instead I pulled out the chocolate I bought there and showed it to Cyno.

"Chocolate!" - T

"You better give me some." - C

"Sure, sure whatever." - T

I rolled my eyes, placed the chocolate back into my bag, took off my shoes and began making my way back up to our room.

1143 words!

(A/N: Well I didn't manage to upload this chapter yesterday, sorry bout that 😭)