Moonlight Magician

Note* This chapter will be rated M. If you do not like, please don't read and/or skip to the next chapter. Thank you. Also this chapter will be a lot shorter than most.

Chapter Twenty-four:

Moonlight Magician

Kaito kissed her neck as he she laid beneath him. He took off his jacket and kicked his shoes off as he climbed to straddle the teen girl in front of him. She smiled as she did the same and leaned up to meet him as she put her arms around his neck and brought his head down into a deep kiss, her tongue entering his mouth, the taste of cherry filling it from the desert Kaitos mother had made for dinner. He grabbed the hem of his shirt as he lifted it up and over his head and pressed his chest against hers as he began kissing her down her neck until it reached her collarbone. Grabbing the hem of her shirt, he waited for her okay before helping her lift it over her head and off of her. He glanced down at her bra and smiled when he saw the nervous look she was giving him.

"I will go as slow as you want and if I do anything you don't like, just tell me."

She nodded, relaxing at his words as he kissed down her collarbone to her stomach area. Gently, he bit her stomach and she moaned as he licked it to make up for the red mark he had left. She did the same as she leaned up and began kissed his shoulders and broad neck. She hesitated a bit when she reached a few of his more recent scars but they didn't seem to be hurting him so she continued down, being gentle as she reached his sensitive stomach. He moaned as she reached his belly button and licked it, making him shiver. She smiled at his cuteness.

Nervously, she unbuttoned his pants and unzipped the zipper on them. He took over from there and pulled them off, throwing them to the floor. She followed suit and took her own pants off leaving them two of them in nothing but their undergarments.

The two looked over one another, each appreciating the finer points of their bodies as he leaned against her and kissed her, nuzzling into her neck in pure gratitude for such a woman to be his and his alone.

"Kaito, do you mind?" she asked indicating his underwear.

He blushed and shook his head. She smiled nervously as she slipped her hand in and he moaned, his body shivering as she touched him. He followed suit and slipped his own hand in hers, her body growing hot beneath his as the two felt one another. He reached behind her back and undid her bra with his hands and slipped it off, throwing it to the floor with the rest of their clothes. He sent her a wink as he lowered his head and kissed her chest before teasing the sensitive areas and kissing them. She moaned beneath him as he licked them and bit gently. She tensed and he stopped.

"Sorry", he muttered.

She shook her head, "just not used to it."

He smiled, "I promise I will be gentle. Remember to stop me if you don't want to go on."

She nodded as he slipped her underwear off along with his own. He prepped the area for entrance and even put on lube to make the process easier before turning to her.

"Ready?" he asked.

She nodded, both of them nervous as he entered. She dug her fingers into his arms as he went slow, trying not to hurt her any more than he already was. He grimaced at the pain it was causing her, but she wasn't telling him to stop so he kept going. Tears filled her eyes, but she bit her lip in an attempt not to cry out. Once he was fully in, he began the thrusting motion. She and he both moaned as they began to reach their climax. It was only when they both came that he pulled out of her and flopped over beside her, exhausted.

"That was marvelous", he whispered into her ear.

She grinned and cuddled into his side as his eyes closed. She could tell he was already fast asleep. Grabbing the comforter, she covered the two of them up as she cradled his arm to her as sleep beckoned and she gave into the call, her eyes closing and the only thought on her mind at the time was that this moment was definitely magical.