Chapter eleven: Mystery man

"So what do you have for your last class?." I open my phone to look at the schedule I took a picture of.
"Uhh... Science." I say to Estell.
"Oh cool, you have Liam."
Honestly, right now, that's one of the best things that I've heard right now because this day has been a breeze. I don't wanna even be in a class where I don't know anyone. I don't need that nervousness again as I had at the start of the day. Also, I've enjoyed today so far and I don't wanna end up ruining it in my last class.

As we were walking through the halls Liam came by us. "Hey, how have you guys been?"
"We're alright," Estell says.
"Really. Wow, I'm shocked especially from you KC."
To be honest I am shocked. I did think that I was gonna have an awful first day. But I think because the school is so small and everyone knows each other that there's no natural beef that's happened and everyone is just trying to get through their day. I also am a little pissed off cause I spent all goddamn morning having stomach pains with anticipation of today only for it to be bullshit.

"Yeah, it's actually been very good. Made some friends. No one has started shit. Pretty good so far for me." I say. Just then the same man that has been eyeing me bumps into me. Theo. He tunes around and says "hey KC right? Sorry if I gave you any trouble in history. Did I give you any trouble?"
"Oh no your fine don't worry," I say while giving off a smirk.
"Good good... yeah I just didn't wanna give you a hard time back there, especially because it's your first day ya know?"
"Yeah, thanks though."
"Of course, no problem, take care now. Bye."
"Bye."
I say as he walks off. I look down at the floor and then stare down the hall. "You ok?" Estell says to me. "Yeah, I'm straight. Well like good I'm not straight but you know what I mean."
We all start to laugh. But I don't laugh for to long because I'm trying to figure out what he did wrong. Theo. He's just a mystery in my mind. I just don't get it.

"Let me guess, Are you still conflicted about Theo? You know he's straight, right?"
"To be honest Liam, I don't know."
Estell looks at us and says
"This is great but I'm gonna be late for my next class so... we'll talk later about this ok see ya" and she walks off while looking at her phone. My guess is that Phenix texted her.
"KC, he is straight. I mean just look at him."
"I know I know but nothing happened in history though. I just started the shot heard around the world that isn't targeted toward a country. Like we don't know who shot first. And also why would he have walked up to me and apologized all nervous like that? In the history of you knowing him do you even think he would ever do that?"
"You're right. Damn I never thought of that. He might not be straight."
"No no I'm not saying that I'm just saying it's odd because you wouldn't go out of your way like that unless you wanna know a person right." '
"Right"
"So... I don't know, it's just weird."
"Well it's only the first day so I guess we will have to see."

I didn't expect that I would already have boy issues this fast. Ok, to be fair I did but I didn't want to question a guy's sexuality. That aint me. People come out when they want to and I aint about to mess with that. Not my style. But it's weird. I don't know. It's weird.

"Just don't bring this up to other people. I don't wanna ruin someone's life by outing them to an entire school even though it might not be true."
"I mean shit you're the expert but I don't know about not telling people."
I look at Liam confused and stare him up and down.
"KC I'm kidding I would never do that. I'm not an evil person"
"Ok ok Im just making sure."
"Of course."
I'm a little concerned now. I feel like I just opened a bad situation with something that I was confused with. I shouldnt be telling people if someone might be gay. Shit. I feel like I already fucked up now. But I think it's alright. I mean it's just Liam he won't say anything. And plus if he does, Estell would kick his ass and kill him. Thank god I got a backup plan. Estell. Always here to settle shit.

After about two minutes of walking we finally made it to our science class. At this point I just wanna meet the teacher, sit down and zone out. Nothing important in science anyway. It's not like it's talking about space which is actually interesting. Now that I think about it, I don't even know what they talk about in this class so I guess I'll keep my hopes High.
"So last class. Are you liking your day so far?"
"Yeah it's alright. I'm just glad that I didn't have anyone start shit with me."
"Makes sense I mean at the end of the day everyone doesn't care here. Hell that's why we're one of the best schools in the country."
"Oh right I forgot about that."
I keep forgetting that i'm basically living a newer version of the fresh prince of bel air. But it's the fresh prince of London. Or in this case Fresh king cause that's my name. Actually, never mind, I dont like that.

"Ok well science is pretty boring but it's a chill class so that's good for the end of the day."
Liam says as we walk through the front door and into the science room.
"Well that's good to hear." I say as we walk in
As chill as today has been. I just wanna go back home and put a record on or make some music. I'm tired as hell. I just need sleep but I know that Jemma is gonna ask to talk on the phone and obviously ill do it cause I love her. And there's dinner with everyone. Thankfully i'm walking home with estell today cause she wants to show me london a little bit. Which im not mad at so thats good. Anyway hopefully shit will turn out well for the next 45 or 55 I dont know but some many minutes.