A/N: Announcement

Hi, it has been a while, hasn't it? It has been almost three years since I created my SessKag story.

So I want to announce that I want to thank MysticUmbreon94 and AngelicaFriberg1 for making videos about my fanfic story Someone To Protect.

So, give a shout out to MysticUmbreon94 for making an audio video of my SessKag fanfic story. He is kind and a sweetheart, he loves reading my SessKag fanfic story. Also, he is a Pokemon content creator over his YouTube Channel who also loves to read fanfic stories over his MysticUmbreon channel. This man loves to read anything that interests him, especially Inuyasha, Naruto, DBZ, Pokemon, etc.

So go to his channel MysticReads and subscribe to it. He has audio fanfic stories if you guys are interested to listen to his audio reading.

Lastly, shout out to my bestie, AngelicaFriberg1, for making a trailer video for my SessKag fanfic. She is a sweet lady who loves making YouTube videos. Her favorite thing is to make anime and Disney crossover. Also, she makes mainly crossover videos with Sesshomaru and she has been doing so well creating them. Also, her favorite OTP is SessRin and she likes one of the pairings, especially my favorite OTP SessKag.

Go to her channel called Angelica Friberg SESSRIN ANGEL and subscribe and support her videos. If those who don't like her videos or her channel, then don't subscribe to her channel and put a hate comment.

If you all want to see their videos, then go to the next chapter and check this out. They did a really amazing job by creating fame for my SessKag fanfic story. It has an audio story and a trailer.

Thank you all for supporting my story.