Chapter 19: the Western Land Castle

Sesshomaru, Kagome, and the others were walking down the valley path in the morning when Kagome felt two jewel shards coming towards. She knew who was coming towards them. It was Koga. Kagome knew this is gonna happen when he'll find out she was with Sesshomaru. Although, she was happy to have Sesshomaru beside her. She took a glance at him as they walked through the valley. Sesshomaru glanced at her as well and smiled softly. Then they held each other's hands and interlocked their fingers together. They both had small blushes on their cheeks. Suddenly, they saw a whirlwind coming towards them. Sesshomaru quickly got in front of Kagome. The whirlwind died down and a familiar figure appeared from them. Kagome knew it was Koga.

"Hey, Kagome. Long time no see. How is my woman?" Koga asked with his cheeky grin while his arms are crossed.

Kagome sighed at this with a sweatdrop, rubbing her face. "For the last time, Koga. I'm not your woman!" she shouted at Koga as a irk mark appeared on Kagome's forehead.

Koga gleamed his eyes and caught the scent of the demon dog-like Sesshomaru. "Hey! Who on Earth marked you to be someone else's mate, Kagome!?" Koga exclaimed in shock.

"Lord Sesshomaru of the Western Land," Kagome said.

"W-what!? Why?"

"Because I love him, Koga. If you go through marrying me, you'll never hear the end of it from Ayame and bring disgrace upon your tribe because you broke a promise," Kagome said in a declaration. She wasn't afraid to tell anyone that she loves Sesshomaru. He was the only full-fledged demon dog who loved her with all his heart.

Sesshomaru stepped up beside Kagome and wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her close to him.

Koga growled at him. "Why, you! She's mine! I claimed her as mine a few months ago!"

"Koga, I belong to no one! Nor either Inuyasha! I chose Sesshomaru! That doesn't mean I belong to him. It just means that I love him."

"You love him!?" Koga asked in shock.

Kagome nodded with a frown. "Yes, very much."

"But what about us!? All this time you always protected me from Inuyasha and even helped me escape death?"

Kagome sighed again. "I was just being nice to you. It's called being friendly. Not relationships. It didn't mean I wanted to be with you."

"But he's the mutt's older brother, isn't he!?" Koga asked, pointing at Sesshomaru as he gazed at Kagome.

"Yes, what of it?" Kagome asked him, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Don't you know he hates humans that much!?" Koga argued.

"Not anymore, Koga. Sesshomaru has changed into who he is. You shouldn't talk about Sesshomaru like that," Kagome said, narrowing her icy blue eyes at Koga.

"He'll betray you once you let your guard down, Kagome. So why don't you come and join my pack so you'll be my woman," Koga said, pointing to himself with his thumb.

Sesshomaru had enough to listen to Koga's lecture. "Kagome has nothing to do with you, wolf. Now leave!"

Koga glared at him. "You can't make me. She's my woman!"

Kagome sighed at this. She began to smile at him. "Koga... if you kept saying 'my woman' again, I will purify you with my own bare hands. Got it?"

Koga gulped in shock. He slowly backed away from Kagome when he saw her bare hands glowing and felt her aura rising in anger. "Y-yes, ma'am..."

Kagome then smiled lightly. Koga knew she was that creepy when she does that.