Chapter 32: The Happy Ending For All of Us

It's been three years since the end of Naraku and the disappearance of the Shikon Jewel of Four Souls. The new Edo Village was built in a peaceful part of happiness. Kagome got to admit this place was called home. If you all want to know how they were doing, well, here is a thing I want to explain to you.

Shippo went to train with some of the demon foxes to learn more about fox training. But he always makes to visit his parents, Sesshomaru and Kagome. Also Miroku and Sango's family as well. Sometimes he would visit Inuyasha and Ayame and join Kohaku and Kirara's journey.

Kohaku traveled around with Kirara, slaying demons for those in need. Totosai gave him a new weapon, although he says it's heavier than his old one. Kohaku was thankful regardless. The old swordsmith then asked Kohaku if he still visits his sister Sango from time to time. With a smile, Kohaku laughs, saying "No, their home is kind of crowded."

Sango and Miroku had gotten married and they had two beautiful twin daughters named Haruka and Sakura. Three years later, they had a son named Hisui. Sango certainly kept her promise to her husband Miroku about 'bearing his children.

Kaede took on the duty of training Rin to become a healer in the Edo Village to get her re-accustomed to living with Sesshomaru and Kagome. She assisted Kaede with everyday tasks, as well as with special occasions such as the birth of Hisui, whom she helped clean after his birth. Sesshomaru normally brought gifts for her new kimono outfit.

As for Isabo, she was able to convince the other lord demons that Inukimi was ruling in the Western Land. Yukimi retired and ordered Isabo to take her place as a ruler. Isabo gladly accepted it. Isabo ordered the guards to find Inuyumi, Tsubaki, and the Band of Seven. She promised herself that she will teach Inuyumi a lesson. As for her children, Kazuki and Tsuki always visit the Edo Village to see Sesshomaru and Kagome. Surely they wanted to see Rin and Shippo as well.

Certainly, Inuyasha was to mate Ayame. They became Sesshomaru and Kagome's most trusted family. Inuyasha and Ayame traveled together of fighting off demons in the country together. When they both mated, Ayame had given birth to a baby boy named Makoto. He was a full-fledged demon wolf because his blood was different from Inuyasha's. Inuyasha vowed to make sure Makoto will be stronger like his father.

Lastly, what Sesshomaru and Kagome had been through together was a great thing. After they mated and had a baby. Finally, Kagome had given birth to their beautiful daughter named Ayane. Their daughter has no dog ears like Inuyasha's. She was like a human being, but a half-demon dog. Ayane's hair is black-raven with tinted blue and her eyes are icy blue. She looks just like her Kagome!

Sesshomaru and Kagome made their promise to travel toward tomorrow with Ayane and their whole family. As time flew by, the family started to grow even bigger.

The End